QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, September 15, 2004

    High/Low 9.15.04

    Howdy partners..

    How are ya'll? Thankfully we've gotten thru the beginning part of the week.. now the cool down into the weekend.. Which I'm grateful for. Today was cool.. I didn't need my air conditioning which is nice.. Love that.

    High: I received a great message from one of my best friend Matthew.. he's awesome. Had a good day at work.. even though this isn't my ideal/dream job in the least, I'm kinda getting the hang of this job.. which makes me happy. I also had a great conversation with my other best friend Michelle.. so nice to feel loved.. Had a good workout at the gym.. i just love the feeling when I get off the machine and I'm all sweaty.. makes me feel like I've accomplished something. Peter and I had dinner.. I pigged out on yummy fajitas!

    Low: Ok.. this is gross but I hurt my toe a few weeks ago.. from rubbing on the top of my sneaker when I exercise.. it turned black and this weekend.. fell off.. I know.. I told you it's gross. I know I need to buy new sneakers, I plan on it this weekend.. but now my toe feels all exposed and deformed till it grows back.

    Anyway.. I hope your well. I'm keepin this short.. I kinda got a headache and need my beauty sleep!
    Have a great Thursday!
    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Love you all,
    Kerilyn

    "All my life I had been looking for something, and everywhere I turned someone tried to tell me what it was. I accepted their answers too, though they were often in contradiction and even self-contradictory. I was naïve. I was looking for myself and asking everyone except myself questions which I, and only I, could answer. It took me a long time and much painful boomeranging of my expectations to achieve a realization everyone else appears to have been born with: that I am nobody but myself." ~Ralph Ellison, "Battle Royal"

    "Man stands in his own shadow and wonders why it's dark." ~Zen Proverb

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home