QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, September 20, 2004

    High/Low 9.20.04 The evening edition...

    Hey there folks..

    How are you? I'm making this ultra short.. since I last wrote.. I went to the gym.. had a great workout.. GREAT.. ( I just feel so good after working out.. like I have the ability to reverse any icky feelings I might have during the day. I stand there.. in the mirror of the women's bathroom, after working out.. and I'm all sweaty.. I look at myself.. doing something to make myself feel better and it makes it ALL worth while. I am proud of me. I can tell a difference in my body.. in my clarity.. and my focus.. which rocks.

    I made a yummy dinner.. sat and watched most of the movie 'Meet Joe Black' an awesome example of living the Rich Life.. already made my coffee for tomorrow, so all i have to do it turn it on.. and I am gonna get into bed and read a while..

    I was talking to God today (for those of you who believe in them) and I was saying "It's so amazing how up and down this thing called life is.. one minute your up.. another.. down. It can be confusing.. but if we learn to stop and appreciate it.. it makes the ride SO much more worth while..

    Anyway my loves.. I hope you have a good nite. Tuesday, Here I come.
    Ancora Imparo.
    Love you all,
    Kerilyn

    "I am learning to understand rather than immediately judge or to be judged. I cannot blindly follow the crowd and accept their approach. I will not allow myself to indulge in the usual manipulating game of role creation. Fortunately for me, my self-knowledge has transcended that and I have come to understand that life is best to be lived and not to be conceptualized. I am happy because I am growing daily and I am honestly not knowing where the limit lies. To be certain, every day there can be a revelation or a new discovery. I treasure the memory of the past misfortunes. It has added more to my bank of fortitude." ~ Bruce Lee ~ (i think i used this before.. but it's useful to read again i think)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home