QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, September 27, 2004

    High/Low 9.26.04/9.27.04

    hello everybody,

    how's it goin? Just got in bout 30 minutes ago from New Jersey. WHAT a long drive it was.. 6.5 hours going up and 4.5 coming back. I'm tired and mentally exhausted and although I have REALLY REALLY exciting news.. I'm not feeling enthusiastic. I'm glad I went up to visit. It was really nice weather this weekend in NJ, thankfully.

    High: ok.. ready for my great, amazing, "I can't believe this is happening" news? I have a website!!!! I've been wanting to do this for SO long.. years, part of the reasoning for going up to NJ was to sit down with my girlfriend Kyra so we can create the look of my website. We sat for 4 hours or so.. and she magically created this wonderful website, using only our ideas and all the knowledge she has. I am BLOWN away at how much I love it! I am so thankful and grateful for her to help me with part of my wishes this year. For now, till I figure out about finding a host for my site, kyra has graciously put my site on her site. Please check her site out.. it's awesome too! So.... I give you http://www.whykyra.com/kerilynsite/index.html soon to be www.ancora-imparo.net PLEASE give me your feedback, ideas, thoughts, quandries, etc.. I'm really interested to know what you think. Shoot me an email or send a comment thru this day's high/low. This is a live website, and although all the pages are not designed yet, you can access my high/low from hitting the menu, if you like. Yea! I was SO excited watching her design it.. and I'm SO excited to be able to manage it on my own.. when the time comes.

    Low:

    Hey everyone.. it's monday morning.. I'm exhausted.. have a migraine.. and decided I'm not going to work today. Peter's grandfather died yesterday.. I stayed up late last nite trying to help comfort.. ended up that he comforted me and I cried for hours. My eyes hurt from pouring out the tears. Lots of emotions.. life, my trust in others, my assumptions, my own neurosis, my aspirations, my seemingly failed attempt at trying to succeed in my career, my life..... peter's suppression of how he REALLY feels..and how I couldn't help him 'let it out' ... kinda hit me last nite. I slept like 3 hours.. feel quite emotionally and physically drained. I'll probably write more later but I just want you to know I'm ok.. but I'm just feeling kinda out of sorts today. yea.. I'll write more later after I sleep some more.

    ancora imparo.
    love you all,
    kerilyn

    "It is not easy to be reborn as a human being. It is rarer than for a one-eyed turtle, who rises to the surface only once every hundred years, to push his neck through a wooden yoke with one hold that floats on the surface of the wide ocean." - Buddha Shakyamuni

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home