QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, October 05, 2004

    High/Low 10.5.04

    hey ya'll.

    ok.. it's tuesday nite... I am feelin pretty good.. (well.. the debates were tonite and scrubs wasn't on.. that made me feel poopy) today was my favorite kinda day.. the FIRST day.. of wearing warmer clothes.. waking up and it's chilly out.. brisk air.. breathing in and it feels fresh.. LOVE this time of year!!!!! My favorite!!! the sky was really beautiful.. sporratic fluffy clouds.. so clear..

    High: Had a uneventful day at work.. nothing too exciting.. got a cute message from my friend Shan who told me that Zach Braff was on the radio this morning.. thanks shan!!! Boss was out this morning and so it was chill... went to lunch and then took a drive out to our warehouse to pick up something.. it was a beautiful drive.. and I enjoyed being out of the office by myself.. after work I went to the gym.. worked out hard! and then met my girlfriend Stephanie in D.C. for dinner.. good to catch up! (She told me that Zach Braff was HERE!!! in D.C.!!!! I didn't know about it!!!!) tomorrow my boss and I are going to go up to Baltimore to a design trade show.. then I have a date.. Lee.. he's 6'3"..we'll see.

    Low: The no scrubs thing tonite... dang. Other than that I can't think of anything... good thing.

    Anyway.. my posts still seem short.. I'm a little preoccupied, in my mind, with all the packing I have to do.. all the things I have to get together... and the time is a ticking. Tomorrow is the big day.. I call the Dir of Personnell at the Corcoran.. FINGERS CROSSED EVERYONE!!! I'm going to see if she's free for Monday (I'm off.. Columbus Day!) as soon as I hear something.. I'll let you know!!!

    k.. nite nite.
    Ancora Imparo.
    love you all,
    Kerilyn

    a GREAT poem, brought to you by my friend Kyra.. thanks K..

    The Journey
    By Mary Oliver

    One day you finally knew
    what you had to do, and began,
    though the voices around you
    kept shouting
    their bad advice -
    though the whole house
    began to tremble
    and you felt the old tug
    at your ankles.
    "Mend my life!"
    each voice cried.
    But you didn't stop.
    You knew what you had to do,
    though the wind pried
    with its stiff fingers
    at the very foundations,
    though their melancholy
    was terrible.
    It was already late
    enough, and a wild night,
    and the road full of fallen
    branches and stones.
    But little by little,
    as you left their voices behind,
    the stars began to burn
    through the sheets of clouds,
    and there was a new voice
    which you slowly
    recognized as your own,
    that kept you company
    as you strode deeper and deeper
    into the world,
    determined to do
    the only thing you could do -
    determined to save
    the only life that you could save.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home