QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, October 14, 2004

    High/Low 10.14.04

    Hey there folks.

    How goes it? It's thursday nite.. it was a beautiful day out today.. i love this time of year when it's chilly in the morning and then it warms up and is a beautiful day.. then the evening is warmer than the morning (duh) Well I love it... The sky tonite, during sunset was beautful.. shades of blue and white.. so lovely.

    High: Had a day out of the office today.. by myself.. kinda nice.. my sister and I had a yummy meal at Outback.. yumm... Good circle tonite.. good talks...

    Low: Boring day at work.. even though i was out of the office, which was nice.. I really don't have a lot to do right now.. and I don't like being bored.. it reminds me TOO much of past jobs.. STILL hadn't heard from Lee.. pretty bummed about that.. Another one bites the dust.

    I am getting nervous about tomorrow.. meeting the Director of Personnel at the Corcoran.. at 4pm.. Nervous because of superficial things (but are still important to me) like the fact that my roots are showing a lot in my hair and I wish I had my hair colored for this.. and that I wish I had some extra money to get my eyebrows waxed (darn.. payday Saturday) Have NO idea what I'm going to wear.. I want to show her that I'm funky.. and professional.. and passionate.. I learned in school that wardrobe is impt during an interview.. We'll see how it goes.. Please say a prayer for me please.. I would really appreciate it.

    I'll email you this weekend.. and let you know how it goes.. I will be packing like a mad feign this weekend.. (again.. if your in the area.. give me a call/cell 703-626-9790) I hope you all do something nice for yourselves this weekend.
    Ancora Imparo.
    Love you all,
    Kerilyn

    "I have made this letter longer than usual, because I lack the time to make it short." - Blaise Pascal (this is EXACTLY how I feel AFTER I write my high/low and I'm like "uh.. it's so long!")

    "Yellow, mellow, ripened days, Sheltered in a golden coating; O'er the dreamy, listless haze, White and dainty cloudlets floating; Winking at the blushing trees, And the sombre, furrowed fallow; Smiling at the airy ease, Of the southward flying swallow Sweet and smiling are thy ways, Beauteous, golden Autumn days. " -Will Carleton






    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home