QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, October 11, 2004

    High/Low 10.11.04 Columbus Day Edition

    Hey there everyone..

    How was your weekend? It was pretty here this weekend.. cooler, fallish temperatures but still warm enough to not have to wear a sweater till the sun started to go down. This week it's supposed to steadily get cooler and cooler, which will be in sync with the changing of the beautiful leaves.

    High: I got what I set out to accomplish, done this weekend. Set out to paint the kitchen cabinets in the new house. And I did. It was nice to spend some time over at the new place.. get a feel for it... I think it's going to be great.. once I settle in...Saturday my friend Janet came over to help, WHAT a lifesaver; she helped me conquer my overwhelmed feeling by keeping me company and increasing the speed to which we got things done... AND, she brought snacks! Thanks Janet! Sunday my girl Davina came over (in her HOT new car no less..) she helped paint too and pull carpet staples from the stairs... thanks girl! I got a great fall card from my girl Kyra... thanks K.. I loved it! Finished Zach Braff's brothers book in Bed yesterday morning.. (always a good feeling to finish a book, where you can shut the back cover and say "I'm done!")

    Low: It's getting darker earlier. :( I haven't heard from Lee, the guy I went on a date with. I thought we had a good time? He went home this weekend.. hopefully I'll hear from him. I hope I do. Spent too much money on paint this weekend (ugh) and now I'm broke till Saturday (eh.. I have learned to live broke being unemployed as much as I have.. it'll be tight the next four days) As I started painting the cabinets, which, are in real bad shape, ( I'm painting them to make the kitchen look bigger and to give it a fresher look - NOT to make them look newer) and I got overwhelmed as to their condition.. would feel overwhelmed like (WHAT am I doing? this is too much stuff for me to do..) and I would freak out.. (Side Note: The floors are scheduled to be refinished and, right now, are in terrible shape, dust everywhere, dirt/grime.. I KNOW once the floors are done I'll feel better.. more on top of my feelings.) I worked from 11am to 8pm on the cabinets.. and both Saturday and Sunday I was in bed by 9ish.. my body is sore.. and I still have today to pack here.. and go over there to put the cabinet doors back on, remove more staples..

    Ugh.. this is normal.. I'm having to break down my life as I see it this moment.. and try to envision a new one.. I've always had a tough time with moving, letting go.. it'll be ok.. I tell myself.. It's JUST change... and this is what lifes all about. Don't get me wrong.. once I move in and all is settled.. I will feel snug as a bug in a rug.. it's just the adjusting that I sometimes freak out about..

    Anyway.. I'm off to have coffee, meditate.. and get on with my day.. I have off today but I will be busy working all day anyway.. so.. till later my friends..
    Ancora Imparo.
    Love you all,
    Kerilyn

    "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent leftand I could say, "I used everything that you gave me."- Erma Bombeck (thanks k.. i loved this quote)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home