QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, October 13, 2004

    High/Low 10.13.04

    Ladies and Gentlemen....!!!!

    hi. how are ya? I'm great. Wishing it was thursday nite.. but alas.. one day at a time.. it's getting cooler out.. today only in the 60's I believe.. I already see women with their funky scarves on.. more like a necklace then warming articles of clothing.. (eh.. I like wearing scarves too, who am I kiddin.) The leaves are turning here.. starting too anyway.. brilliant reds and yellows I see on the sporratic tree... maybe Halloween weekend I'll pick some leaves for my yearly art project..

    High: Well it goes without saying... I HAVE AN INTERVIEW AT THE CORCORAN ON FRIDAY AFTERNOON!!!!!! yes.. the caps were intentional... WOO HOO!!! it hardly seems real.. I've been kinda dreaming about this opportunity for months now.. (thankfully not years) and Friday at 4... it will be a reality. I TRY.. to let go of my expectations.. and let God handle it.. for in my opinion they are the ones who made this possible... I had a good meditation this morning.. good coffee this morning.. this shirt that used to not fit me well.. FITS! Had a good workout at the gym.. I lost 2 more lbs... total of about 20, I think. I get these emails.. these spiritual "today's thoughts" so I emailed the author a question and she answered it.. JUST what I needed to hear too...My girl Naomi told me that our spectacularly sparkly friend Bridget might be coming into town.. would be a wonderful surprise!! Decided I'm going to get a Watsu appointment (www.bodywave.net) as soon as I move in to treat myself (eh.. my mom gave me a gift certificate)

    Low: My apartment is still in dissarray.. (get used to me saying this till the move actually happens.. I am a neat freak and this whole living in break down mode is unnerving to me - hey, I'm a designer by trade, it happens) I'm broke as a joke till Saturday.. Bored at work today.. I still haven't heard from Lee.. I am gonna guess he's not interested cause it's been a week...

    Can't think of much else.. everything.. and nothing. So I'm going to end this.. Say Please drop me a line.. tell me how you're doing. (Jen Nelson, I've been thinking a lot about you.. call/email me) Anyway.. have a good nite my butterflies..
    Ancora Imparo.
    Love you all,
    Kerilyn

    "...the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes 'Awww!' "
    - Jack Kerouac, "On The Road"

    "Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside of them was superior to circumstance. "- Bruce Barton

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home