QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, November 02, 2004

    High/Low 11.02.04

    Signore e signori di buon giorno (Good day ladies and gentlemen!)

    How are you today? I'm wonderful.. I really don't know whats going on.. I'm thinking there has been a shift in my energy since I've moved... I can't really explain how It feels like everything that bothered me the past few months.. is now somehow.. turned into immense understanding.. and patience. Today is, by far, one of the most beautiful days of the year. It is unusually warm, the trees waving in the breeze as I drive around.. I Love it! What would be better is an afternoon nap, with all the windows open at home. I hope you all have gone out and voted or are in the process... we'll see what happens tonite!

    High: Went to Target last nite.. took my time.. moseyed around.. got my favorite coffee for this morning.. great nite! Another great day, waking up in my new space. I am so.. in awe of how comfortable I feel there already.. and I'm still at 90% unpacked phase still. LOVE it! Went to vote before going to work.. took 45 minutes.. not too bad. Felt good to support my country.. Went to job site with boss.. so nice outside. For lunch.. I got some food.. and sat by the water.. it is so nice out.. one of the few days I'll be able to soak in the sun.. without a coat on. I saw my friend Shannon at work today.. (Shan you look great btw!) She told me she can tell I'm losing weight.. what a GREAT compliment!!!

    Low: Didn't go to the gym last nite.. really tired.. gonna go tonite though. Other than that.. I think all's been really good!

    Side note: This morning I saw a new Eminem video.. called "Mosh".. I completely loved it. It's raw.. just like him to be like that.. but I have to give it to him.. he really does know how to shake things up. I give him COMPLETE PROPS for calling up the subject matter of today's election.. and the status of the world. I have always respected him for using his freedom of speech, no matter what his opinion has been.. and I definately say Kudos for being, to some, a thorn in the side of those who might be a catalyst to change. BIG UP EMINEM!

    K ya'll.. I'll talk to you soon. I hope you all have a great rest of your day!
    Ancora Imparo.
    Love you all.
    Kerilyn

    "Once we make our decision, all things will come to us. Auspicious signs are not a superstition, but a confirmation. They are a response." -Deng Ming-Dao


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home