QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, November 01, 2004

    High/Low 11.01.04 A new beginning.

    Good Morning my beautiful teacups!

    How are you all? I hope good.. the first day of the month.. ah.. today I began a fresh start.. at my new abode. It is georgeous out today. The beautiful trees, dropping their leaves like a gentle snowfall.. quiet.. I love it! It is wonderful outside today here.. high 60's.. lovely.

    So the move, was like all moves.. fast.. tiring..sweaty.. realizing how much stuff I really have. Whew.. a lot! I have been on the go.. the past 2 weeks.. packing.. moving.. setting up new space and saying goodbye to my apartment of 4 years.. I cannot begin to express how much I KNOW I am going to enjoy the new space.. Maybe shifting of this energy will bring about even more changes on the horizon.. who knows.. ya know?

    I still don't have my computer set up at home yet.. give me a few days.. then I'll go back to writing more often.. maybe every day again..

    High: LOVED waking up this morning.. the sun was bright.. the trees out my window so beautiful.. sat and drank my coffee.. meditated.. LOVE it! I am still losing weight and this skirt that I haven't been able to fit into fits! woo hoo! I was actually a bit enthusiastic to go to work today for some reason.. I feel good today.. like a big weight has been lifted... no more shuffling back and forth every day.. I'm actually going to start back at the gym tonite.. My boss and I saw a Fox on the way back from an appt. I had never seen a real Fox before. I also got a surprise email today.. from someone I had a few dates with.. weird.. Ya know what? I can do my laundry ANY TIME I WANT to now! (Sorry Nicole and Maureen) I am SOOO excited about that.. I'm sitting here.. thinking..' I think I'll do a load of laundry tonite!" eh.. it's the little things..ya know? My co-worker, Barbara, gave me a house warming gift.. these beautiful plates I can hang on the wall.. I think I just might!

    Low: As of right now.. the tiredness is hitting me a little.. from all the excitement of this weekend... my eyes are a little heavy.. This weekend was the normal frustrations of moving.. nothing out of the ordinary.. My poor kitty cat, Pez.. she was so confused when I moved her to the house.. meowing for an hour.. like "Mom.. where are we?" aww.. it made me sad a little. (she's good now.. meandering all over like she's lived there for weeks)

    I would like to thank EACH and EVERY person that has helped out the past few weeks, to help support me.. I am blessed beyond belief.. Naomi, my fellow kindred spirit.. thank you for EVERY moment... I am so glad that it's you that I'm going thru these changes with! My sister, my eternal sunshine.. thank you.. you have been the best sister! My parents.. thank you. Your love and kindness..I am a lucky woman! Cathy, Janet, Davina, Troy.. I hope I didn't forget anyone.. for every person that helped get me thru this... physically, mentally, and spiritually.. I am the richest woman for having each of you in my life and I am grateful!

    Anyway.. I will catch you all soon. Please fill me in on how your doing..
    Ancora Imparo.
    Love you all,
    Kerilyn


    "I have not ceased being fearful, but I have ceased to let fear control me. I have accepted fear as a part of life--specifically the fear of change, the fear of the unknown; and I have gone ahead despite the pounding in my heart that says: turn back, turn back, you'll die if you venture too far." -Erica Jong (I think I've used this before.. I would like to say that I have ceased letting fear control me.. workin on it)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home