QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Sunday, October 24, 2004

    High/Low 10.24.04

    Hey peeps,

    How are ya? How was your weekend? Uh.. I am SOOOOO not wanting to go to work tomorrow! not AT ALL!!!!!! I wish I had at least 3 more days off.. (it's especially grueling when you go to a job that you don't give two hoots about,ugh) Anyway... It's official.. I have begun to move. And.. while it is tiring and exhausting and it's 9pm Sunday and I'm about to go to bed.. it's kinda exciting.. putting things in the linen closet.. arranging and setting up. Truthfully it wasn't until this afternoon that I began feeling this slight excitement for this next phase.. I got enough of a burst of this enthusiasm.. that I am not in a bad mood right now. Living in my apartment now feels stranger-like to me.. I don't recognize it.. it's weird. Like the back of the house of Macy's.. with boxes and dusty shelves, clothes thrown everywhere.. The weather was nice yesterday.. chilly but clear.. today.. no such luck.. rainy.. dreary..again, the kind of day when Hot Cocoa is a must and warm socks should be issued at the door.. (side note.. I've never done this.. but I hear putting socks in the microwave for a few secs.. gives them a nice toasty feeling.. eh, might try it.

    I'm desparately in need of a good book.. I've been so tired lately.. that TV has not amused me much.. and the thoughts of reading at least a few pages of a good book before I can't keep my eyes open anymore.. well I would like it I think.

    So.. please be patient with me as I go thru this week. My computer will be dismantled.. and I will, for some time, have no internet access.. so.. with that said.. If you need to get a hold of me.. you can call me on my cell 703-626-9790 (the best place, cause my home phone is being shut off on Friday)

    Oh yea.. Friday I saw a great movie.. kinda freaky/weird but still really edge of your seat.. Go out and rent "The day after tomorrow" I liked it.

    Anyway.. please say a prayer, affirmation, positive thought for me that this week goes by smoothly.. that this move this weekend goes swimmingly.. and that I will, this time next week be able to write you all again.. from the comfort from my new abode! I hope Pez, my kitty, will like it.. (I'm sure she will.. she's going to have 3 floors, THREE FLOORS PEZ!)

    Another Side note: I'm really excited anticipating my best friend Michelle's visit in 3 weekends.. I'm psyched to have my first house (and I can actually say house this time) guest! Rock on!

    Talk to you all later,
    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" - in Latin
    love you all,
    Kerilyn

    "We have to keep trying things we're not sure we can pull off. If we just do the things we know we can do... you don't grow as much. You gotta take those chances on making those big mistakes."-- Cybill Shepherd

    "Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending."-- Anonymous

    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."-- Charles Schultz




    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home