QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, November 16, 2004

    High/Low 11.16.04

    hey folksies..

    what's goin on? anything exciting? late breaking? Come on... talk to me! Tell me what's going on with you. Now for the few of you I talk to all the time.. I already know how you are.. but some of you I don't talk to often to never.. shoot me a line. Today ended up to be a beautiful day.. weather wise.. in the 60's.. blue sky.. really quite lovely out. A perfect day to go site seeing.. or walk around with someone you love.. holding hands (can you tell this what I was wishing I was doing today?) Anyway.. lovely day.. I hope it stays like this.

    High: I got a phone call from my previous landlord.. he wanted to know my forwarding address so he can send me my security deposit back! Woo Hoo.. some extra money coming to me soon.. I love that feeling! Had another good workout tonite.. made a yummy meal (I love button mushrooms, sauteed in butter.. oh my.. my new fave food)

    Low: I had to, yet AGAIN, drive out to this job site.. an hour or so (one way).. there was a problem on site that I couldn't answer.. so I had to wait for my boss.. I waited.. and waited.. it was so boring.. it gave me time to think "WHY am I at this job?" I think next week I'm going to start sending resumes again.. not sure where.. but somewhere. Keep runnin I guess (insert pessimistic comment)

    I am off to bed.. so g'nite folks.. Sleep tight.. and sweet dreams.
    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Love you all,
    Kerilyn

    "Life is good. Regardless of the vagaries of living, life is worth living if only to have the opportunity to smell the sweet lemon-vanilla scent of magnolia blossoms, to see one paper-thin periwinkle butterfly flutter about, to feel one cool breeze dance across your skin on a warm summer day, to hear one chickadee call out for a mate, or to taste the juicy sweet nectar of one ripe peach.
    Joy--the possibility of joy--is abundant even in times of sorrow if only we use our senses. Love life back." -- Claire Prideaux (I say BIG WOW for this quote.. go claire!)


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home