QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, November 09, 2004

    High/Low 11.09.04

    Hey there folks..

    How are you? It's tuesday.. I'm ready to get comfy under my covers right about now.. man! I'm tired! Today was another chilly day.. windy.. thankfully it was sunny.. and the sky was beautifully blue today. Grateful for that! I think the cooling trend will stay with us now to begin our steady drop into winter. eww. I'm not liking that fact too much.

    High: Hmm.. I kinda had a neutral day.. nothing really exciting.. I guess the fact that my boss and I didn't see each other today.. was a good thing. Sometimes I just yearn to rid myself of his presence sometimes.. I feel REALLY good.. someone from my school, SCAD.. called me, wanting a donation.. and I ended up talking to an Interior Design student.. I talked to her for almost 30 minutes on what to look out for in the"real" world.. (as per my OWN experiences) I know it helped her a lot! I told her to give her friends my email.. I'd be MORE than happy to help others prepare themselves..

    Low: My head still has this silly migraine.. waves of nausea still.. fever .. weird! I have never had a migraine last this long or act this weird. I cannot even guess what it is that's causing this.. Dust? Not sleeping enough? Too much on my mind? Probably a bit of all of that. It's a strange feeling though.. when it hits.. I really feel like someone put electrodes to my brain.. and I'm temporarily "out of order" for a while.. till it passes.. That and my eyes are more sensitive to the sun today. Poo. ALSO.... my computer wouldn't go on all day today.. I ONLY got it started now..by LUCK!! I have NO idea what i did to start it.. I have NO idea how to fix it either.. UGH.. this hopeful temporary setback will not alter my email junky-ness too much... God I pray.

    Anyway.. I'm getting my cold, tired self to bed early tonite.. I didn't go to the gym tonite.. tired.. and needing some R&R from my dedicated self.. Proud of me cause I can see my clothes getting bigger every day.. but it's no help when I don't feel well. Rest.. (and time with Pez) is most important...

    Have a great nite folks!
    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin.
    Love you all,
    Kerilyn

    "Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age." -Jeanne Moreau

    "To fall in love is easy,even to remain in it is not difficult;our human loneliness is cause enough.But it is a hard quest worth makingto find a comrade through whosesteady presence one becomes steadilythe person one desires to be."-Anna Louise Strong

    hey everyone.. here's a strange twist to my high/lows.. I learned a new word today.. want to learn it too?

    indignation- (noun)/The feeling excited by that which is unworthy, base, or disgraceful; anger mingled with contempt, disgust, or abhorrence. The effect of anger; punishment. Synonyms:
    anger, rage, fury

    "Indignation is a submission of our thoughts, but not of our desires." - Bertrand Russell


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home