QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, November 12, 2004

    High/Low 11.12.04 TGIF!!!

    Morning my little fireflies!

    How are you? It's FRIDAY!!! I'm so excited for that fact! FRIDAY!!! Ah.. this week went quite quickly.. and.. all things concerned, without a hitch.. So I'm grateful. I wrote this long posting yesterday.. was getting my quotes together.. and BAM.. my silly computer crashed.. and I lost the posting. Grr.. eh.. I figured if it crashed then I wasn't meant to talk to you.. so I went to bed instead. Now.. the weather.. It is pouring, dark, chilly, damp, the kinda weather that makes mold grow quicker.. (eww) where a brief walk outside can cause one to become a wet mop.. it's supposed to be like this all day (gross) until tomorrow sometime (even more gross) Eh.. if you can't beat em.. join em.. I think I need to purchase some funky rainboots..

    High: I had a great nite Wednesday nite, catching up with someone I hadn't seen in a while... Yesterday, I had to go to a job site close to my parents/sister... and I got done around 3:30.. so I went to surprise my sister at her job! I like to do that when I can.. my dad showed up too.. it was a family affair! Krissy and I went to Outback for dinner *yum* and I was home in bed by 9:30. I am wearing my new outfit that I bought last weekend! I feel great! I am counting down the hours before I go pick up my girl, Michelle at the train station tonite around 7ish.. I CAN'T WAIT to see her!!! 2 whole days of Michelle ALL to myself! I talked to my other best friend, Matthew yesterday. I miss him a lot..I hope to see him soon... He's in Germany for the army.

    Low: This week was surprisingly without any lows worth noting. Had a great week overall!

    I am not sure exactly what Michelle and I are going to do.. but I know whatever it is.. we will treasure the time we have... My ultra-sexy/smart friend "De-La Ghetto" Joe Sheridan is going to meet us for dinner Saturday nite somewhere.. should be a great nite of laughing..imbibing some drinks.. and spending time with each other. I hope whatever you do this weekend.. you enjoy yourselves!

    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin.
    Love you all,
    Kerilyn

    "A well adjusted person is one who makes the same mistake twice without getting nervous." - Jane Heard

    "Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are traveling the dark journey with us. Oh be swift to love, make haste to be kind." - Amiel, Henri Frederick

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home