QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, November 25, 2004

    High/Low 11.25.04 Gobble Gobble!

    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

    Morning! How are you all? I am totally enjoying the morning.. the smell of garlic wafting thru the house.. listening to the marching bands of the Thanksgiving Parade while I mosey around, cleaning and straightening up in my PJ's. It's actually quite warm out for this time of year.. in the 60's but supposed to go down to the 40's today.

    I just want to thank each one of you, for being a part of my life. For tuning in.. even if I don't talk to you or see you but once a year (or less) please trust me.. you are thought of.

    I hope as you enjoy the turkey and all the fixins this year.. that you take a moment to look out your window.. to see how many miracles are there.. in your life.. how many strange "coincidences" have appeared and placed you right where you are. I hope you do something fun this holiday..

    Gobble Gobble!
    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Love you all,
    Kerilyn

    "When your world is breaking apart, the ground like an earthquake beneath your feet, and you feel as if you are going to fall off the face of your world and slip between the cracks, resist the temptation to hold on tight. The grace of God, and everything for which you may, one day, be thankful for will be found hidden there between the cracks." –Claire Prideaux

    "Let us rise up and be thankful; for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful." - Buddha

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home