QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, November 22, 2004

    High/Low 11.22.04

    Hey there folks..

    How are ya? So.. Monday's down.. 2 more to go.. then most of us are off for four whole days!!! I can't tell you how excited I am.. 4 days.. boy, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself! Anyway.. just WAIT until I tell you what happened to me today.. it's actually funny now but I'll tell ya.. it wasn't funny when I was going thru it.

    High: I went to have a reading tonite.. got out of work, and got downtown with 30 minutes to spare. So I went into Filene's Basement (a discount designer store that I LOVE!) and bought a pair of needed slippers (for 7.99) and this AWESOME bag.. for 12 bucks! (Truth be known I had to fight for the bag.. it didn't have a price.. the one woman didn't know how to figure out the price... so I had to go to customer service.. thankfully I was patient because I saved almost 25 bucks! The reading was, as always, very interesting.. some good guidance.. I feel a little better as to the status of where I am right now.. and where I may be in the next year. Some good hints as to the direction I should move toward..

    Low: Don't like my job.. (but we already know that and by the way.. I know most of you might hate your jobs too.. Please don't think for one second that I think I am the only one that hates my job) Ok.. so after my reading.. I got my car.. and drove to the gym.. Davina was already there.. I brought my clothes.. so I wouldn't have to go home.. ok.. Parking took 30 minutes.. no.. did you get that? I waited THIRTY MINUTES for a freaking parking spot!!!!!! I am a patient person.. I would say of myself.. but 30 minutes???? COME ON!!! I was so irate that I was screaming in the car.. I worked out SO hard.. I haven't sweat that much in, well I don't know. I didn't get to do weights with Davina because she was already done by the time I got there... OOOH! Ok.. so the parking was just the beginning.. I had to wait in the parking lot afterward so a tractor trailor could back in.. UGH! and then.. I decided to forget it.. it's too late.. I'm getting chicken from Popeye's.. ( I know it's not on my diet but I was already starving and NOT in the mood to cook.) The person in front of me.. in the drive thru.. WHEW... he could not communicate his order.. it took forever!!! I'm at my wits end about this time.. then.. on the way home.. I spilled my coke on my seat!!! WHEN DOES IT END? LIke I said.. I can laugh about it now.. but at the time.. man lookout.. Crazy Keri on the move.

    Whew.. So I sit here.. with my new slippers on.. in my flannel pj's.. feeling satiated by food, comforted by my reading, and so grateful for all that I have in my life.. The little things, my morning coffee, my cat, the fact that I can see, smell, taste, feel, and hear today. That I know what a butterfly looks like, that I know what it's like to laugh so hard my tummy hurts, that I can wear skirts and pretty shoes, that I am not alone, grateful that people know me well enough to know when I'm not myself (thought about it.. it's a blessing) thankful that Naomi bought this beautiful place that I can live in.. and grow into. Thankful that I will see my friend Bridget this year for Thanksgiving.. ah.. so much.. I am so blessed.. "I am too blessed to be stressed or depressed, and too anointed to be dissapointed."- Unknown A good one.. I think..

    Anyway all... Tuesday's upon us.. let's try... to stop and take stock of all that you have.. so when you go to the thanksgiving table.. you'll have prepared yourself a little for what the day is supposed to be about..
    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Love you all,
    Kerilyn

    "Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough,and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today,and creates a vision for tomorrow." - Melody Beattie

    "Today a new sun rises for me; everything lives, everything is animated, everything seems to speak to me of my passion, everything invites me to cherish it." -Anne de Lenclos

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home