QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Sunday, May 01, 2005

    High/Low 5.1.05

    Hey there folksies...

    Happy May to you all! First off I want to share with you your horoscope for May (If your into that kinda thing) I like to read it on the first of every month, I believe in astrology and such, but don't follow it strictly. http://astrologyzone.com/forecasts/

    how are ya? it's sunny and a bit brisk out today it seems, I haven't been outside yet as i'm still in my PJs writing ya'll with a cup of coffee. i have to get my butt up and get ready to leave for my date at noon.. am i excited? no.. I'm just going with the flow.. trying to keep myself from being sad and depressed that noone has been able to match with what I'm looking for.. eh.. 'keep on truckin' is my motto for this dating thing.. sigh..

    hmmm what's on my mind today... i guess my brain has been partly swirling with the tragedy that happens every day to the trees on our planet.. I don't think that we take much consideration to how vital and important our stationary brothers and sisters are to our own survival. Hello.. the trees are ALIVE.. just like you and me.. moving sap and nutrients to it's branches.. prepares itself for rain.. one of the BEST examples of our trees is the book "The Giving Tree" (my FAVORITE book of all time) it bothers me when i hear news reports of trees being cut down just so someone can have an extra garage to house their swanky cars.. now i'm not that naive..i know that i too, live in a house. and there was probably a tree or two where my house stands.. i know that there is a given amount of trees that had to sacrifice themselves for us.. but come on!!! do we have to massacre WAY too many of these waving beauties.. I'm tellin ya.. our earth tells us not to cut trees, pollute.. by bringing us earth quakes, tornados, and drought.. We should listen to the earth more.. cause one day we might regret it.. I'm telling you all to watch one of my favorite movies.. if you feel my plight.. movie called "Ferngully" it's RIGHT ON to how I feel...

    hey.. i'm just sayin...

    and let's not GET me started on how much paper (i.e TREES!!!!) we WASTE!!!! I am not alone in this... but I can still be annoyed and agitated knowing how many trees die so we can have something to write on.. ugh.. enough with this topic.. gets me upset..

    ok.. so that's my thought for right now.. Does it make you all happy to hear from me? I think I'm going to write in this rambling, whatever comes out of my brain, format for the time being.. I guess I'm trying not to be too regimented in my daily processes.. cause I continually become disenchanted when I find the results of my planner-ness fall apart..

    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin

    more later.. ta ta for now my lovelies!!
    love you all,
    kerilyn

    "You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand."- Woodrow Wilson

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Ker,
    Glad to see you are back and posting!
    I look forward to reading more from you!

    Speaking of trees, here is some info on how the paper industry is destroying our national forests:
    http://www.nrdc.org/land/forests/tissue.asp

    Help save forests by choosing environmentally preferable alternatives.http://www.nrdc.org/land/forests/gtissue.asp

    11:49 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home