QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, May 10, 2005

    High/Low 5.10.05

    Hey there kiddies!

    So.. i gotta make this quick.. cause I gotta get ready for the jobby job (eww). Today is my one year anniversary at this stinky job..Am I happy about it? No. That i've been here for a year. I found out last Friday that the company I work for now is going to install internet monitoring software on our computers.. I know I wrote this to you but it BUGS me.. GRRRR... No. I woke up yesterday with this revived sense of searching for a new job.. I just dont' know where to look.. that's my frustration. I don't have a masters degree.. so I dont' know where to go.. I want to do something more creative.. and something that helps others.. If you have any ideas.. let me know..

    I am also very proud of myself.. I went to the gym last nite.. well.. let me back up.. I saw my sister this weekend.. She's been doing Weight Watchers and has lost 20 lbs. (YEA KRISTINE!!) and she looks GREAT.. Kristine and I are shaped differently and I'll admit I'm a bit jealous that it looks like she's lost a LOT more weight than me.. and I've lost 40 lbs.. SO... I decided.. that I know this ding dang weight will come off quicker if I run... so instead of the elliptical machine last nite.. I ran a mile! Let me say.. that it felt SO DAMN GOOD to run.. It brought back nostalgia when I would run 6 miles.. I feel more healthy when I run.. like I'm actually doing something.. I just don't feel that way so much when I do the elliptical thing.. dont' know why... Anyway.. I figure I"m going to continue to run.. a mile for a few weeks.. then bring it up to 2 miles and see if the weight comes off quicker..

    Ok.. I gotta make this one short..

    Today is Peter's birthday.. he is 34.. I am taking him out to dinner tonite.. Thanks to Davina we're going to this Brazillian Steakhouse.. who knows.. his friend JJ and I are throwing Peter a surprise party on Sunday.. If your interested in coming.. email me..

    I also got in touch with one of my good friends from Savannah who I haven't seen/spoke to in a Dog's Age!! Yea.. reconnecting makes me happy!

    K.. have a great day? YES!
    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin

    Kerilyn

    "The first step to becoming is to will it." - Mother Teresa

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    kerilyn, it was also wyatt's birthday, he was two, your boyfriend in texas is getting old, and very tall...i email you a picture.

    9:40 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home