QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, May 12, 2005

    High/Low 5.12.05

    howdy guys and gals..

    what's shakin? i feel good today.. had a good meditation this morning.. had a good cup of coffee too.. it's thursday which means that this groundhog week is winding down.. thankfully. my best friend Naomi took off to San Croix today.. I hope she has a good time..i'm sure being anywhere but going to work will prove rewarding...

    so i started looking for jobs.. unfortunately i do not know how to translate my current degree in Interior Design into something different. I guess I degreed myself into a corner.. so to speak. but i just began my search.. and dang it.. i will find something.. if you have any thoughts or ideas on where i could/should look.. shoot me an email.

    yesterday was my sisters birthday.. peter and i went to meet kristine at PF Chengs for dinner.. krissy looked beautiful, getting smaller and smaller every day.. and we had a great time at dinner. and yummy food too!!!

    tonite i SHOULD go to the gym and run.. but i'm pooped.. been going and going the past few days and I could use an early nite.. and resting.. this weekend I'm going to be rushing around trying to get everything for peter's surprise birthday party on Sunday.. sigh.. My best friend Matthew MIGHT come.. (fingers crossed) and my old roomie, Kriss might come on down from the Baltimore area.. that would be AWESOME!!!

    OH! i didn't tell you.. my friend danielle emailed a group of her friends.. talking about my high/lows (among other things) and suggested starting her own newsletter.. well she asked me if I would write a column in her newsletter, of inspiration and motivation.. you KNOW i said yes! I've had some good ideas and will write my first column for her this weekend.

    'hit me upside my head thought' for the moment: I want to go shoe shopping. er.. well shopping in general..

    ok.. i feel good today.. the past few days have not been so hot.. mentally.. isn't it weird.. how we can go a few days being great! and then.. the blahs come, like a thief in the night and linger and just as quick as they came.. they're gone.. I don't get it..don't like it either.. but this is what we all signed up for when we decided to come here, into this life.

    Ah.. my mom called last nite.. her surgery has been pushed back from Monday, June 27 to Thursday, June 30th. So I need to adjust my work schedule...

    k.. that's all for now folks..
    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin

    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home