QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, May 19, 2005

    High/Low 5.19.05

    hey there my little string beans!

    what's goin on? Gosh I wish it was Friday... (I think I say that every Thursday...lol) Sigh.. I am in need of some mental rest..

    OK.. where am I? I feel like I need to make a better schedule for myself.. I think I am not spending enough time with me. Not taking enough time to exercise, and am deciding to do other things (like eat) when I should be running... I am frustrated by my weaning interest in exercising.. I have been challenged lately with sitting still, with enjoying my life. I tend to keep looking toward the future.. in hopes to try to figure it all out, well, the truth is, I can't figure it out. I feel like I want to stop trying. I kinda feel like being alone.

    Ok.. so I decided.. I am taking a hiatus from dating. I figure there is NO sense in wasting my own precious time and energy giving my thoughts, my feelings and my spirit to someone who will decide in the end that I am not what they want.. blah blah... or... they don't understand why they themselves behave the way they do. It's so damn tiring. I have decided today, to resort to just meditating on it every morning..doing creative visualizations for the relationship I desire to make itself present in my life. I am not wanting to take an active role for the time being. There is a BIG part of me that realizes that JUST YESTERDAY, I wrote about how there's a part of me that doesn't love who i am.. well I want to stride to figure out why I don't love me.. and figure out how i can learn to love that part that I don't like... I feel a little angry.. because I've never really experienced what I desire.. someone to hold my hand.. stimulate my mind, and be interested in my faith, and what i'm trying to create for my life... and I want it so badly I am angered at the fact that I CANNOT figure out why I am seemingly prohibited from what I desire. WHAT am I doing wrong? I know that it's my karma.. that I wrote this.. to learn something.. well damn it.. I'm on a mission to figure this out cause I NEED to break this pattern once and for all. My longing to experience what i desire gets stronger every day.. and my realistic opportunitity for this happening becomes more unclear and more unclear as I proceed to get older.

    ENOUGH of the depressing thoughts... Exciting news!!! Tonite the Tech guy that set up Naomi's wireless internet system is coming over to set mine up!! YEA!!! I can't wait!!!

    Thanks for listening to my rant all, this is my life.. and this is where I'm at today.
    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home