QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, May 20, 2005

    High/Low 5.20.05

    Hey all...

    Well it's here.. it's friday. thankfully. It is a beautiful, balmy, overcast and rainy day. Your probably thinking.. it's beautiful? I think it is.. there's something about rainy days like today.. listening to the rain hit the leaves on the trees.. the darkness caused by the clouds hiding the sun.. puts us all in a more tranquil and peaceful frame of mind. Perfect for nice long nap, with the window cracked open so you can be lulled to sleep by the sound sound of the rain. Now would i enjoy this every day, no. But for today, it's nice. If you listen close enough.. you can actually hear the trees saying thank you for the rain.

    Ok lots has happened.. the wireless internet system was set up yesterday, and for a few minutes, I have wireless internet. It was AWESOME!!! SO much faster! I felt so high tech, compared to the dial up speed i've been on. It is such a great step in the direction I want to go with making my goals come true. Unfortunately, the wireless signal doesn't quite make it to Naomi's router, so I have to exchange parts for something that will allow me to have a strong signal. Hopefully this weekend, we'll see.

    I got a phone call yesterday, i had sent my resume to this art gallery, they were looking for an Art Gallery Manager. Well the owner called, I have an interview on Saturday at 2pm. I was SO excited when i got the phone call, then I looked at his original posting for what he is looking for. This job is only part time, and don't be too shocked when i say, that he's offering $7.00/hr. Uh.. no way Jose.. I've been toying with cancelling the interview but I'm not sure.. it could be a good opportunity to get some practice, see what Art Galleries are looking for. Who knows.. But it is exciting. My first bite toward something closer to what I'm looking for.. something inspiring and creative!

    I watch this religious program every morning.. while I drink my coffee.. and some good words this morning about changing "being bitter or being better" I don't want to be bitter because of the things that have happened to me... I do believe that things happen over and over so we can learn from them and I want to learn! I want to reap the rewards of sowing some positive seeds in my life. And feeling resentful and bitter is NOT the way to receive the reward. So I will actively take action to sow more seeds.. to harvest the best results.

    Anyway ya'll. i wish you a great day! OH yea.. I"m attaching 2 more of my cards. I'm sending that letter to the lady who owns the store today.. goingto give her 3 cards.. to look at. fingers crossed!

    Have a blessed weekend.
    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin

    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home