QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, May 27, 2005

    High/Low 5.27.05

    Howdy partners!

    How's it goin w/ ya'll? It's friday.. WOO HOO! I am so grateful for that! AND.. on top of that.. 1. it's a 3 day weekend (a plus!) and 2. my best friend Matthew is visiting!!! (a bigger plus!) What a GREAT way to look forward to the day.. to actually get thru it is to know what's on the other side!

    I have a dentist appt this afternoon too.. and I wanted to go visit that lady with the store I want to sell my cards at.. I hope I can get back from my dentist appt in time to catch her at the store. I'm a little nervous about that... well, i'm a little nervous about meeting her.

    I feel a little better.. I can so tell my body is in full defense mode with whatever this bug is I have.. cause I get waves of fever and ear ache but then it goes away.. The throat feels better... that's a plus when I have to keep my mouth open for the dentist this afternoon.

    This weekend.. I am giving readings at Chapel from 10-2 tomorrow, then Matthew and I will do something.. looks like it's going to rain (poo) on Saturday.. I'd definately like to get a bike ride or two in there this weekend.. then he and i have reservations at Peter's restaurant, TenPenh at 8pm. Matthew's never been there.. so that should be fun. Sunday , who knows, and Monday who knows.

    This weekend I want to accomplish 2 things: I want to get my girl Kyra and I tickets for this AWESOME concert in October, at Radio City Music Hall in NYC! I've been waiting for them to go on tour for a LONG time! AND.. I want to sign up for the Digital Photography class at the Corcoran.

    Ok all.. I wish you a wonderful holiday weekend. Do something fun! Have a Bar-B-Que.
    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    "Aim for success not perfection... Remember that fear always lurks behind perfectionism. Confronting your fears and allowing yourself the right to be human can, paradoxically, make you a far happier and more productive person."- Dr. David Burns

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You get to spend three whole days with MATTHEW?!?!?!?!?!!
    I am so envious, you are the luckiest woman I know!!!!!

    11:48 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home