QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, May 26, 2005

    High/Low 5.26.05

    Hey there my little lovebugs..

    What's shakin? It's Thursday.. one more day!!! Then we have a 3 day weekend! Rockin! Ok.. got a lot on my mind.. so let me start..

    I have been feeling this week like my body is coming down with something.. had a slight sore throat on monday and this morning.. ep, it's still there. Actually getting a little worse. I decided not to run last nite.. and was actually in bed by 8:15, a bit restless (got a lot on my mind) tossed and turned a bit until 9. but still, 9 o'clock! It was still light out.. It felt good to get a good 9 hours... and, I slept thru the night.. didn't wake up like i normally do, so that's good too. I wish I woulda woken up feeling 100% but no such luck. oh well..

    So.. yesterday, on the way back from a job site.. I just HAPPENED to drive by the Corcoran College of Art and Design. And.. to my surprise.. there just HAPPENED to be a parking spot right in front at that very moment.. So, I stopped. I wrote a letter to the gentleman who I interviewed with, back in December, and although I haven't heard back from him, I like to check in to let him know I'm still interested in becoming either the Assistant to the Director of Alumni, or a part of the Career Services Center. I wrote a letter in the car, expressing my continued interest, and I attached a copy of my resume. He unfortunately was on vacation, so It was good I wrote the letter.. I PRAY that my resillance pays off.. I meditated on it mostly this morning. I keep having a GREAT visualization of me going into my current boss and saying "Um, no need to wave my job in my face, I give you my 2 weeks notice". OOH! I can't WAIT to do that!!!!!!

    Please say a prayer for me, that Mr. John Dickson, at the Corcoran, sparks some interest in pursuing me as an employee. Thanks ya'll! There's power to prayer.

    I also called the store where I want to sell my cards.. the owner of the store will be in tomorrow (Friday) afternoon, so I'm going to go over there to give her my letter and cards after work. I realize that if she's interested (fingers crossed!) that this will mean a lot of work on growing my card line.. and making more of the existing cards that i have.. but truly.. I am ready!!! I need something to help push me in that direction a bit, and her interest would be just that!

    Oh.. and finally... last but certainly not least. There is this guy that I like a lot.. we have a strong connection.. and unfortunately the timing is not right (or something) so we decided we're going to try to remain friends.. I am having a tough time with this... i like him.. and this situation is representational of my bigger picture.. which is.. my yearning to be with someone.. So this touches on my "stuff". It makes me sad cause I think the potential of he and i is definately there.. I will continue to remain faithful that I am still being prepared for the right person to come along.. I quote one of my favorite affirmations called "God's plan for your mate" (for those non-spiritual people.. please bear with me)

    (from Gods perspective) "...I love you my child, and until you discover that only in Me is your satisfaction to be found, you will not be capable of the perfect human relationship that I have planned for you. You will never be united with another until you are united with me- exclusive of any other desires or longings. I want you to stop planning, stop wishing, and allow Me to give you the most thrilling plan existing- one that you cannot imagine. I want you to have the best.

    Please allow Me to bring it to you. You must keep watching Me, expecting the greatest things. Keep experiencing that satisfaction knowing that I am taking care of you. Keep listening and learning the things I tell you... you must wait. Don't be anxious. Don't worry. Don't look around at the things others have gotten or that I have given them. Don't look at things you think you want. You just keep looking off away up to Me or you'll miss what I want to show you. And then when you are ready I'll surprise you with a love far more wonderful than any you would ever dream.

    You see, until you are ready, I am working even now this minute to have both of you ready at the same time- But until you are both satisfied exclusively with Me and the life I have prepared for you, you will not be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with Me which is perfect love."

    I just love this.. I've had this in my repetoire since i was 18... I try to remember this.. (sometimes I forget) ANYWAY... I"m off to work... thanks for listening everyone...

    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home