QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, May 30, 2005

    High/Low 5.30.05

    Namaste my little lotus blossoms...

    So.... how goes your holiday weekend so far? It's Monday morning.. and I thought I'd share with you all what's up and what's down.. this overcast Memorial Day.

    Is it sad that I am already thinking that I don't want to go to work tomorrow? I still have an entire day to do with what I want, but I still have that nagging feeling inside my brain saying.. "Ugh.. work tomorrow." oh well. it is what it is..

    Matthew came Friday nite.. he, Naomi and I went to Outback (YUM!) and caught up.. Saturday I gave readings at Chapel.. (felt really good too.. I was "on") and then Matthew and I hung out... we then got ready and made our way to Peter's restaurant.. TenPenh. www.tenpenh.com (for those who haven't been there with me.. yet) It was a delicious meal (as always) and good conversation. We were full!

    Side note (BIG side note) I can't deny it any longer.. I've been praying.. talking to my body but I am sick. I have whatever i had back in February, on a lesser scale. Head congestion, ears clogged, fever comes and goes.. coughing.. coughing.. I am dissapointed because when I'm feeling under the weather.. it takes more energy to talk.. to be mobile.. I feel kinda sad that Matthew has had a more quiet version of me this weekend. I know he might say he doesn't mind.. but i do. I truly enjoy his presence.. and this stinks! What bad timing!

    Yesterday, we went to see this INTENSE movie, CRASH http://www.crashfilm.com/ Basically about racial stereotypes. whoa. I highly recommend it.. but it's an emotionally charged movie.. just so you know.

    I thn took a 3 hr nap.. I haven't taken a nap in a long time. I wish I had the time to take more naps. It felt really good. Pez was laying next to me. So nice. I also wish that i would've woken up feeling 100% healed, but no such luck. (end at 8:30AM)

    It's now 6pm.. Matthew and I took a long bike ride into Old Town.. got ice cream and did a bit of people watching.. and wrote back. To me.. doing what we did is my idea of the PERFECT day (if it was a little sunnier would've rated an A++! I am actually feeling a bit better now.. after the ride. I hope this healing continues..

    A little sad today.. can't seem to wrap my hands around feeling confused at where I am in my life. My self created road blocks.. to my success. Been thinking about it a lot. In Old Town.. I saw a lot of couples.. walking along, holding hands.. it makes me sad that I can't seem to find someone who wants to do that with me (pity party? yes.) But onward I go.. into this great abyss..

    Anyway.. I hope you had a good holiday weekend.. Till we speak again.
    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home