QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, June 07, 2005

    High/Low 6.7.05

    Hey there folks..

    What's up? First off.. got a comment about if i'm a homebody.. I wouldn't necessarily consider myself a homebody.. Do I enjoy going out partying till all hours of the night? No. Am I home all the time too? No. I think I could probably be more adept at hitting the night life.. but it doesn't really "do" anything for me. I'd say i'm a pretty busy lady.. going to the gym.. going out with friends to dinner and such... Isn't a homebody someone that doesn't really like to do much of anything, besides being home? Anyway.. I hope that answers whoever posted that comment...

    Ok.. first off.. this morning.. around midnight the thunder came in.. and the flashes of lightning SO intense that it seemed like i have paparazzi right outside my window.. Wow.. it was intense! It was beautiful to see and hear.. and at the same time.. a little unnerving. It lasted an hour.. and boy.. I'm sure the whole neighborhood was up... some of that thunder was loud.. whoa..

    Yesterday I got a call from the Corcoran.. they opened up another section of the Basic Digital Photography class.. and I am registering today! Woo hoo! I am SO excited to learn how to use my camera more proficiently.. and take more artistic pictures. For 3 Saturdays in July.. I will be a student again.. I haven't been a student in a while.. it will be nice, I hope.

    It seems to me, that things in the creative realm of my life are moving. It feels really good.. having my little studio.. and volunteering.. and digital photo class..i'd like to go talk to that lady today about whether she is interested in my cards.. fingers crossed.

    I went to the gym last nite.. ran a mile and half.. felt SO good.. did arm workout...

    Unfortunately though.. I tripped on my own feet yesterday and ended up with a swollen ankle.. it's still a bit tender today.. but i've been praying for healing.. and talking to my ankle.. it actually feels a bit better.. I know.. I probably shouldn't of run on it.. but I didn't exercise all last week.

    I think I'm going with Peter this evening to Baltimore, to eat Sushi.. it's his friend JJ's Birthday and Peter invited me along.. I am actually looking forward to it. (Side note: Just talked to Peter.. JJ wants it to be just the 2 of them.. I'm a little dissapointed.. but oh well.. I'll get over it.)

    Ok .. off to work. Hope you all have a good day!
    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin

    "It is not possible to blaze new trails and forge your own path while remaining on familiar ground." - Suzanne Falter Barns
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home