QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, June 14, 2005

    High/Low 6.14.05

    Mornin ladybugs...(and gentleman bugs)

    How are ya? i'm doin ok.. Tuesday morning.. I find myself without much to say today.. hmmm.. what's REALLY going on??? Well.. on the weather front.. it's hot.. and humid.. and hot. (did i already say hot? yea.. HOT!) like Sticky clothes hot. BUT.... I'd still take this over snow any day....

    High: I had lunch with my girl Davina yesterday in DC... it was a spontaneous move.. I was at a few job sites and decided to call her. REALLY good popcorn shrimp.. yum! Felt REALLY good after my run yesterday.. I really do enjoy running.. I wish you could see me.. I think there's a smile on my face when I run.. well, if you can't see it.. i'm smiling on the inside.. i feel "so much myself" when i run... then.. I saw this guy.. that I used to know of.. (i didn't know him personally) when I was at West Virginia University; at the gym yesterday.. his name is Corey.. oh my, he's like 6'6" and GEORGOUS curly brown hair.. and yes.. he himself is very cute!!! pinch me i'm dreaming!! I went up to him.. asked him if he went to WVU.. and he recognized me!! We stood there and chatted.. I told him i hope I see him at the gym more.. oh my... I"m swooning. I went to the grocery store.. and stood in the aisle.. looking at one of those smutty celebrity photo gossip magazines.. such a guilty pleasure.

    Low: Still stiff neck a bit.. sleeping is a bit tough.. I think i want to go to a Chiropractor/Accupuncturist.. but (ugh) I have an HMO and that means I would have to go to my primary care physician first.. get a referral.. etc.. I think I might do it anyway.. but BIG pain in the neck.. (no pun intended). Yesterday, I had a "talk" with my not so nice boss, about a new project I'm going to be undertaking starting tomorrow. Bill enjoys to tout his ego and his ability to say things that cause me to become overwhelmed (my doing of course) and I just sat there.. breathed thru our meeting.. I maintained composure.. and I think that he was a little upset by that. UGH... Aveeno/God.. TAKE ME AWAY!!!!

    So.. I need to 1. get thru this day in perfect love and perfect Grace.. 2. try to laugh as much as I can 3. keep sending light to my neck for healing 3. Get REALLY excited because tonite I"m having a reading with my favorite Medium, at 6pm. I can't WAIT to hear what he has to say... I think i might go to the gym after my reading.. not sure though..

    I hope you have a good day. I'll be honest with you all.. I FEEL a change coming with this job thing.. I have an interview, interior design job, on Thursday.. I feel strongly that something is goign to be changing. I could be wrong (insert 'cover my butt' notes here) but I sense a change on the horizon.

    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think you're being faceitious (sp?), but if you're going to blame yourself for this:
    "Bill enjoys to tout his ego and his ability to say things that cause me to become overwhelmed (my doing of course)",
    then blame yourself for this, as well:"pinch me i'm dreaming!! I went up to him.. asked him if he went to WVU.. and he recognized me!!"
    if the first one is b/c of something you did, then him remembering you is also b/c of something YOU did...gave him one of those great smiles, laughed, talked to him, etc, back at WVU...taking responsibility is a full circle, don't blame yourself, (even if sarcastically) w/o blaming yourself for good things also...

    3:09 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home