QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, June 13, 2005

    High/Low 6.13.05

    Howdy ya'll...

    What's up? How was your weekend.. It was a very hot weekend here in the D.C. area.. very humid.. Which makes for being outside a bit sticky. Looks like we are in for no break in the foreseeable future with these high temperatures. Eh.. I'd still rather the heat than snow, any day.

    High: Friday nite went to the gym.. felt really good running and doing arm workout.. Bought all the ingredients to make smoothies this week! I can't wait to make one this morning!!! Saturday nite, Kristine (sister) came down and we went to Naomi's stand up gig. She was great, getting more comfortable standing up on stage (BRAVE woman.. lights shining in your face.. unsure of when the laughter will come.. VERY brave I say) she did great! The 2 comics after her were really funny too. Yesterday, I had my first volunteering experience at the National Building Museum. I had a GREAT time! First off.. the gift shop ROCKS! Oh my.. there are SO many things I 1. want to buy and 2. want to put in my store when I have one (one day) the 2 ladies that work in the gift shop are very nice.. I enjoyed getting to know them. I really enjoyed how I felt.. helping others.. getting to know other people... I had a really great spiritual talk with one of the ladies.. After that I ran around a bit..getting dessert and wine for my friend Stephanies birthday party dinner at my friend Scotts. Went to this store called Cake Love, and bought cupcakes for dessert. yum! (yes, I cheated on the no grain) We had a GREAT evening at Scotts. He made steak.. and we sat outside in his BEAUTIFUL backyard.. the fountain.. the tiki torches... it was gorgeous~ Great talks too! Thanks Scott!!!

    Low: Yea.. the low.. ugh..Saturday morning.. I turned and somehow pinched a nerve in my neck. WHOA. I was really unable to move my neck all day... it was really painful actually.. these shooting pains up and down my neck.. into my arm. oh my.. I felt a little insane.. not having any mobility in my neck.. Naomi gave me her heating pad.. it worked a bit... on Saturday nite, Naomi's friend Cherie put her hands on me.. little massage.. sent me some healing energy.. it felt a LOT better after that but I still didn't sleep very comfortably that nite. Yesterday it was a bit better.. I had some mobility back.. but not 100%.. I'm still able to move it a bit.. and I still get the shooting pains if I turn the wrong way.. UGH!!! This is not fun.

    So.. haven't seen the old High/Low format in a while huh? Like this better? This low really took up a large amount of my weekend.. and made almost everything I did a bit difficult. ok.. so I have an interview on Thursday. I am having a reading with my favorite Medium tomorrow, I cannot wait! Wednesday nite.. I have an Alumni event from my School.. I might go.. I might not.. It's going to be a busy week for me.. Who know's how it will go..... off I go.. into the abyss.

    Have a great week. If you think about it..w ill you say a prayer/affirmation for a rapid healing for my stiff neck. I wonder what this whole thing symbolizes.. I kept thinking.. WHAT is it that i am not supposed to be seeing. Is this a way of my body telling me not to look around too much.. to focus on what's right in front of me??? Who knows.

    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home