QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, June 17, 2005

    High/Low 6.17.05

    Hey there cupcakes...

    Voila!!!! I blink and declare sight from these optics and become aware that the end of the work week is in full bloom. Thankfully I am feeling more expressive today....

    Yesterday evening.. I had an interview.. for an interior design position.. out in Reston (45 minutes away from where I live) I left right after work, and had a good talk with the gentleman who was interviewing me.. i felt like my years of experience in design paid off in that moment, because I was able to recreate my passion for design in explaining what I enjoy about being a designer. This firm does hospitals, and schools.. and i've never done that before.. might be interesting.. He actually said that he thought I had good experience.. and that I seemed like a good designer (It was nice to hear) This morning.. in the shower.. I was thinking about it.. and I thought that if I'm going to give Interior design another chance.. it should be doing what makes me happy.. and that is hotel design. When I was showing Mr. Buzz, my interviewer, my hotel work.. my whole energy changed.... i found my passion again... so.. I will begin to look at Hospitality firms.. historically they are known for incredible amounts of overtime (unpaid) so we'll see..

    After my interview I had dinner with my sister... Good time.. and GREAT piece of Chicken I had.. wow.. yummy!

    Driving home... I was listening to this amazing song.. with all these great instruments... and it was cool outside.. so i opened the window.. and almost all the way home.. I danced my hand in the wind... i was really overcome with gratitude for my life.. and really tried to take it in.. it was awesome.. We are all so busy with our so called important lives.. those moment to really take in all that has happened to us.. is far and few between. I want to live in those moments more...

    I had a really good meditation this morning.. I did creative visualization that that guy Corey from the gym asks me out the next time I see him and that he ends up being the man of my dreams.. Who knows.. It could happen...

    Tonite I am doing freelance design... helping someone pick paint colors.. eh.. I'm charging $40.00/hr.. so we'll see how long I am there.. Tomorrow I have a job install ... gotta be downtown DC at 8:30 am.. eww.. then maybe Naomi and I will go for a bike ride.. long one?.. I would like to spend Saturday cleaning.. and sorting thru papers.. doing laundry.. dusting.. put on some good music.. burn incense.. and dance around.. Sunday I'm going to my parentals house for Father's Day.. This will be the last time we spend time together as a family before my mother's surgery.. So it's important..

    Think about this... Everything that's going on in your life.. everything.. your job.. your finances.. your love life (whether good or bad) your health.. It is where it is... We worry.. non-stop.. about the future.. let's try today.. to just relax and take in today.. just today.

    OH yea...finally.. someone is messing with my evite for my summer party.. and I'm NOT amused. Pretending to be someone who, has been very important to me, who is not in my life right now is NOT a funny, smart or adult-like way to do things... I don't appreciate it.. and I'm saying that if it continues.. I will then consider the future of our friendship... and I'm not kidding.. Before you judge someone.. or make light of my issues.. why don't you look at yourself.. your faults.. I am NOT putting up with it anymore... please hear me.. I'm not kidding.. if this means I lose another best friend.. and that's NOT what I want to happen.. then I will choose to accept it. You can come at me with all the intelligent banter and come backs you wish.. but until you take good stock of yourself....we are not on even playing fields... and.. I"m not kidding.. This is not going away.

    Thanks all.. Have a great weekend and a great fathers day.
    Kerilyn

    Ancora Imparo "I am still learning" in Latin

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home