QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Saturday, June 18, 2005

    Things I want to do/experience on my visit w/ K

    - get out of my car.. and have K run out of her house and give me a big hug.
    - see her mom and give her a big hug too.
    - maybe a hug from her sister Marly too.. if she's there.
    - Sit at the kitchen table.. and catch up
    - sit in K's room.. and look at all the new spiritual books she has.. new things she's acquired that always inspire me.
    - See Dave.. who is one cool dude.. who i feel very relaxed around.. feel like things, no matter how crazy they actually are.. are going to be OK. Cucumber Dave.. that's his new name.
    - play cards (Canasta... that other game K wanted to show me)
    - see Jack and Simon
    - go to sleep listening to the sound of the crickets outside.. sleep well.
    - wake up early.. enjoy the silence.
    - Morning Coffee.. catching up on some awesome magazine/book/catalog in the comfy couches of the living room.
    - (maybe?) convince her mom to make french pancakes ( i don't think I can NOT ask her to make em for us (if she's available, that is).. last time, not asking was too weird. it's like tradition)
    - watch a movie maybe while I enjoy another cup of coffee.
    - listen to some good music.. get caught up on what jives with my ears..
    - maybe? work on website a little bit.
    - go have a cup of tea or coffee somewhere.. just sit and chat.. 2 cool mochachicas being 30 yr old women.. who haven't even begun the journey of getting our footing in this lifetime.
    - take our camera's somewhere.. and just wander around.. not talking much.. just trying to catch the day in a moment.
    - listen to a few songs on the stereo that both of us know.. and we sing along (Dee-lite maybe?)
    - k say... "KER!"
    - have that silly conversation (that happens every time I visit) about me going down memory lane by driving by my old house. (LOL!!!)

    That's as far as I've gotten.... K? Do you want to add some stuff? What are your thoughts/wishes/ desires for the weekend?

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Kyra said...

    Hmmm. Okay, I'm going to think about this today. But for now...

    -Teach you to play Split
    -Drink coffee outside on the porch in the morning (well, my idea of morning is always a tad later than your idea of morning) ;)
    -Possibly go to PA - maybe East Stroudsburg for lunch and a little bit of shopping and photo taking...or New Hope (but Marly just went and she said they left because now it is even more touristy)
    -Ooooh - just an idea - maybe a little wine tasting??? (What time do you have to leave on Sunday by the way??)
    -Show you some things that I've worked on (if I haven't already shown you)

    9:21 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home