QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Sunday, June 19, 2005

    Triples, copied from 'i am unfinished' blog

    3 names I go (or have gone) by: Kerilyn, Ker (I love being called this.. but only by my close friends/family) Keri (I think I like being called this the least, but for those who have trouble pronouncing my name.. I'll just introduce myself as Keri)

    3 Screen-names I've had: Kerilyn (since like 1993) and foxytallgirl (i've only had two.. that I can think of)

    3 physical things I like about myself: My height (most of the time, except when buying pants or skirts), my hands (long fingers, nice nails most of the time) My nose piercing and tattoo.

    3 physical things I dislike about myself: My overweightness, that I have big feet and can't buy cute shoes sometimes (Size 11), having sensitive teeth (sometimes an ice cream sandwich looks good)

    3 things I am wearing right now: Peter's oversized white V-neck undershirt, my beautiful diamond cross necklace, undies (yes, I said undies)

    3 favorite bands / musical artists:(at the moment) Buddha Bar, (can't think of just 3)

    3 (of many) favorite songs: "Let's Chill" by Guy, "When you kiss me" and "Forever and for always" by Shania Twain, "Don't give up" by Peter Gabriel

    3 things I want in a relationship: 1. Someone to hold my hand, instinctively, without thinking about it. 2. (Steph.. I'm stealing one of yours.. cause I love it's simplicity) Curiosity (about life, to be with another who yearns to find out what life is about) 3. A person who is aware that they too, are on a journey, and accept the "I am still learning" aspect of life.

    3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to me: 1. Height (would LOVE to be with someone taller than me.. so my arm would fit nicely under his arm when we walk around), 2. Expressive eyes.. someone who can say what he feels in his eyes..without speaking 3. Brown hair, brown eyes.. nice square jaw....mmmm...

    3 of my favorite hobbies/pastimes: Finding those stolen moments in life when, for just that second, everything in life is good.. and I am at peace. 2. Having an "A HA!" moment (usually with Naomi) when I can see what someone else sees about me 3. When I remember that I have yummy food in my refrigerator and I get really excited (like ingredients to make a smoothie, or chocolate covered macadamia nuts)

    3 things I want to do really badly right now: 1. Stay home all day to work on cards, and commune with myself, 2. get a facial and pedicure (not at the same time) 3. Get a positive response from someone who has a job that is RIGHT up my alley

    3 careers you have considered or are considering: Career Counselor at an Art School, Art Gallery Director, Greeting Card Designer, Life Coach

    3 things that scare me: 1. having to work at "just a job" for the rest of my life (copied from "..unfinished" but I couldn't of said it better),2. not experiencing that mutual-ness that a relationship is.. not finding someone my intellectual equal, artistically and spiritually open minded, who craves holding my hand 3. knowing there are people in this world that work REALLY HARD to hide that they too, are scared and don't know where they are going.

    3 of my everyday essentials: My faith (inclusive of meditation, my gift of clairaudience, my understanding of reincarnation and karma) , morning cup of coffee, knowing I am not alone.

    3 places you want to go on vacation: Tuscany, Omega http://eomega.org/ , Fiji Islands or Hawaii (again)

    3 kids' names you like: Jayden (Boy), Mija (Mia - Girl), Ferdinand (Freddie)

    3 things you want to do before you die: Have someone take a nude photo shoot of me (not lude but artistic and beautiful), feel a baby moving inside me (shocked some of ya, eh?), open my Spiritual/Inspirational Store

    3 ways I am stereotypically a boy: this is a hard one for me.. I can't think of one way that I'm stereotypically a boy... except I like getting sweaty? Is that one?

    3 ways I am stereotypically a girl: ah.. now that's more like it.. only 3 things? ok.. 1. love sparkly things.. eye makeup.. shirts with sparklys (not overdone) glittery lotion I like to wear when I go out 2. I really enjoy wearing skirts and dresses.. would much rather wear them than shorts ANY DAY 3. I am happy that, in this lifetime anyway, being a girl lends itself to an understanding of ever changing moods; that I am not considered a failing woman to shed a tear or be overly expressive in my sentiment.. I'm grateful for that.

    3 celeb crushes: I don't really have crushes on anyone.. admirations.. usually people who seem to do a good job keeping their S#!T together.. Salma Hayek, Kirsten Dunst, Jason Lee (that's who comes to mind)

    3 emotionally stirring movies: ah.. easy one for me.. "Defending your life', 'The Color Purple', 'Crash', 'Life is Beautiful' shall I go on???

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Kyra said...

    I posted this on mine too! :)

    9:43 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home