QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, June 27, 2005

    High/Low 6.27.05

    Yo.

    How are you? I'm eh.. honestly a bit sad.. lonely.. scared.. lost lately...this is going to be a very busy week.. quite emotional week for me.. there are a lot of thing out there this week.. unknowns.. and I'm not too sure how to face them.

    It was good to get out of town this weekend.. I haven't been away in a while. (although the traffic was very stinky both ways..ugh) I learned a new card game.. ate french pancakes.. watched a great movie http://www.alovesongforbobbylongmovie.com/ , had a really good meal at a restaurant, slept like a rock, and just hung out.. it was good to get away.. for a while.

    I do not want to go to work today.. I have tons of cleaning to do.. and I was too pooped/hungry last nite to do it. I think I may leave work early today and 1. go get my feet done and 2. start cleaning. I would like to run at least 2 times this week.. (not sure how that's going to go) Family comes into town starting tomorrow, so I have to get things together.

    I am very sorry to hear that my sister's good friend Emily's mom passed away yesterday. Emily is my age and she is pregnant. I cannot fathom how she is feeling and my thoughts and prayers go out to her this week.

    I guess I want to say that I ask you to be patient with me this week. I cannot foreshadow how I am going to feel thru this week and might not have time/energy to write every day.

    onward and upward.
    ancora imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    "Life is full of obstacle illusions" - Grant Frazier (my newest favorite quote)

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    No doubt...

    3:38 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home