QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, July 04, 2005

    High/Low 7.4.05

    Happy fourth my fiery sparklers!!!

    Hey! What's shakin? It's been a long and fast past few days... and i'm happy to report that my mom is doing really well. She was up and walking around yesterday, her physical therapist challenged her to go up some steps..she did great! I am SOOO proud of her! I do not see the same painful look in her eyes from before the surgery.. it's a pain, yes, but it's different.. it's like the hope of pain-free days.. that kinda sparkle in her eyes.. and it's great to see!!! They are saying that she could go home possibly tomorrow, or go into rehab for a few days. I would opt for the rehab.. this way.. she gets more rest.. and someone to take care of her hand and foot! We all could use that

    My auntie flew out yesterday morning.. I had a great time with my family (even though it was an emotional reason they came.. we had a good time.. lotsa laughing!) Went to visit my mom after dropping off Auntie.. and then came home.. and crashed!!! I took a really long nap.. was out of it!!

    As for me.. something has shifted for me.. inside.. I can't put my finger on it but neither is it bad or good... I can just sense a change.. Some good insights the past few days.. about how I express myself to you all.. that I want to work on..II feel a bit emotional.. (always) but I also feel very rooted as well.. the past few days have been very good for me.. Well it's a lot to talk about.. But it feels EXACTLY like what's supposed to happen.. so that's good!

    I want to thank EACH and every one of you for your thoughts and prayers.. I can tell you that I can FEEL your support for my mom and for me.. I can tell that she is surrounded by healing.. and I think that it's your thoughts and prayers that have accelerated her healing! I am grateful.. THANK YOU!!! We need to send healing thoughts to each other more often, in our everyday lives.. the power of thought.. is beyond words!

    I am going to enjoy this day.. even if it's doing laundry.. and cleaning... Today is Independence day.. and I am going to celebrate my own independence! :) Hope you do the same!

    ancora imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    PS: I've added a few more things to what i want to accomplish in my lifetime.. as well as added a few more pictures to flickr... (The flash icon with the pictures) check them out!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home