QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, July 01, 2005

    High/Low 7.1.05

    hey everyone!

    how ya doin? I"m good! Tired and good.. it's been a harrowing past few days.. BIG ups and some downs.. but all in all an amazing 2 days.. my mom is going fine.. Thank you for your prayers.. she went into surgery at 8AM on Thursday 6/28 and we didn't get to see her until around 5:30 that afternoon.. it was a successful surgery.. and my mom is actually doing really well! She has her own room.. and is progressing quite quickly! We are all very grateful to have our mom laughing with us today.. (she actually has been pretty up beat!)

    She was supposed to go into a rehabilitation place for a week or so.. but the Dr said if she continues to progress.. she might get to go straight home! What a great surprise! Now there is a lot of pain.. and she is on a bit of pain medication (morphine) so.. we'll see... one day at a time!

    It's been great having my family and friends with me.. I am getting to know my uncle a lot more.. whom I just adore.. and my Auntie.. it's been awesome having her here too... We have done a LOT of laughing.. and reminicing.. which is good! Peter spent the day with me in the hospital.. and came to visit today too.. which is a GREAT show of support.. He actually made dinner for my whole family tonite at his place.. I made yummy risotto and he grilled.. yum!

    All in all.. a very good past few days.. i'd say the only 2 things that are stinky is i'm SO tired.. on the go go go go.... i am ready for a LONG nap!!! And.. i have strayed from my no grain TREMENDOUSLY the past few days.. eating cookies (i haven't had a cookie since last april) and whatever comes in front of my face... I saw some really bad pictures of me today.. ugh.. i NEED to get back on the wagon again.. my sister is looking SO good!! oh man... i need to try to catch up...

    alright.. i can barely keep my eyes open.. check my flickr.. i got some GREAT pics!!!
    more later my lovebugs.
    ancora imparo
    kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home