QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, June 29, 2005

    High/Low 6.29.05

    Hey all..

    What's shakin? I'm happy to report that I accomplished all my goals set forth from yesterday (Naomi helped me with the kitty food~ thanks Naomi!) I have a lot to do today as well.. but today is a lot more relaxed.

    I had lunch with my friend Lisa Buchanan. Unfortunately, I felt a bit off emotionally.. so I don't think I was as present as I normally am. Lisa, I owe you a lunch packed with more Kerilyn energy as soon as things settle down. We went to this FUNKY thai restaurant (cool design) and the food was pretty good too!

    I got my eyes checked yesterday.. got new contacts! Rockin. I can see SO much clearer! I think I would love to have Lasik done to my eyes.. sigh.. to wake up in the morning and just... see. I can't fathom it! I also went to the focus group.. furniture dealer in the process of making new line of furniture and needed imput.. eh.. $125.00 for one hour, not too shabby! Then I went to the airport.. and waited for my Auntie's flight to come in.. She looks GREAT!!! We had a great nite.. went to a diner.. got some dinner (albeit a bit late) and then came home..and sat up till 2AM talking.. I HOPE the rest of this time is just as good and relaxed.. and I get to spend some quality time with her (and my Uncle Ben who is flying in today)

    Poor Peter.. he's going in today for his root canal. I know he must be feeling nervous. I'm sending him some good energy.

    Ok... off I go.. gotta go pick up lunch.. drop off at my parents.. (with my Auntie) go and pick up my Uncle.. and back to my parents house.. long day ahead of me...

    onward and upward.
    ancora imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home