QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, July 04, 2005

    Things I want to accomplish in this lifetime

    I saw this great posting.. http://www.letitfall.org/todo.html and was inspired to come up with as many goals/aspirations I would like to accomplish.. I didn't want to limit myself to 50.. and who knows.. maybe I'll only come up with 10 (I HIGHLY doubt that.) This is going to be an ever changing (adding/subtracting/check marking when I do it) list.. but I would like to see if I can come up with more than a handful of amazing things to do in my lifetime... because I am only limited by my imagination..the rest.. is fate, will, and determination (with a smidge of luck and wisdom) I welcome you to comment on my list, or tell me your own... (I reserve the right to delete your comments if I feel they hinder my attempt at what I'm trying to do here. just so you know.)

    1. Have a full line of 'Benchmark' cards, and always enough cards made to sell them at any time. (Which means at LEAST 20 of each card at all times!)
    2. Have a beautiful, artistic, spiritual, "So much myself" website (and learn how to manage it) so I can always be in connection with all of you... help stretch my creativity and spirituality.
    3. Be the subject of an artistic, beautiful.. sexy nude photo shoot (NOT lude or crude) and have my favorite shot framed on one of my walls...
    4. Learn how to knit.
    5. Jump from a really high distance into the water.
    6. Buy my own house, and do a KICKASS job landscaping.. so people would come by and want to take pictures.
    7. Go shopping for something and not have to think TWICE about how this is going to affect my account balance, because I will have MORE than enough money.
    8. Meet Sylvia Browne (www.sylvia.org) and end up being friends.
    9. Visit the places where my grandfather would have gone to, In Italy.
    10. Learn to become fluent in Italian.
    11. Learn to become fluent in Sign Language.
    12. Live in New York City.
    13. Lose enough weight to buy a dress/shirt/skirt/anything from Anthropologie, www.anthropologie.com
    14. Buy a custom made sofa (5 way Hand tied springs, Custom Fabric, Trims, oak frame, etc..)
    15. Have 'stolen reading' party in Bookstores (meet a group of friends at a bookstore.. and just sit in the aisles and read.. drink coffee.. and talk about life and the subjects in the books we're reading/take great pictures of us)
    16. Buy my first car.. (I really want a VW Passat)
    17. Meet and fall in love with someone who is 'one of the searchers' www.james-kavanaugh.com
    18. Publish my High/Lows (the good ones anyway)
    19. Find and meet Joey Fratesi (my Jr. High/High School crush) and see what the heck he's done with his life.
    20. Run a 1/2 marathon.
    21. One day.. when I get older.. get together all my good girlfriends that have been in and out of my life (Denise Degroat, Terri Shenlinger, Becky Krollman, Laurie Moore, Lisa Bertomeu, Terry Vergos, Phyllis Pfeiffer, Kyra Dosch-Klemer, Natasha Schaefer, Heather Bury, Kriss Knestaut, Lisa Scott, Kristen Allen, Michelle Beach, Liz Teston, Tina McNeeley, Davina Foster, Kristine Templin, Roxanne Averill, Nicole Heinze, Naomi Johnson and my sister. (That's just who came to mind in this moment) and meet... What would we do? I don't know... Commune in the fact that our lives have crossed paths.. and what we have learned from each other.
    22. Go to a meditation retreat.. where for 2-3 days.. noone speaks.. and we spend a great bit of time in meditation.
    23. I desire to "bump into" a female celebrity (in a bookstore would be nice) and find out that she too, is one of "The Searchers" too, and ask her what she did to help her thru the tough times.
    24. Get into the nightlife scene more. (Indie movies, art openings, wine tastings, book signings, lectures, theater, etc.)
    25. Do a monologue in front of a large crowd..

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good luck!

    10:07 PM  
    Blogger Kyra said...

    Awesome! Keep going!

    8:57 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home