QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Sunday, July 10, 2005

    High/Low 7.10.05

    Howdy.

    Sunday nite.. i'm ready for bed.. and yes.. it's only 9:30 - I've been going to bed early lately.. I can't figure out why i'm tired around this time... oh well...

    good weekend.. friday nite Naomi and I picked up the AWESOME picnic table and 2 benches from someone who answered my ad for just that! For 20 bucks no less!!! It's in great shape and like I said.. all i need to do now is spend some hours/days weeding/planting.. that's the rough part.. some of those weeds are taller than me!

    Saturday I got my hair cut (i'll try to post a picture this week) it looks good.. a shoulder length bob cut.. i really like it! Its not too short and just long enough that I can feel it on my shoulders..then my digital photography class.. it was good.. i enjoyed actually being at the Corcoran.. instead of pining from the outside.. the class is WAY too big.. and so the individual attention went out the window.. But I learned some good settings on my camera.. eh.. i've learned one thing.. it's worth it! Then I went to this GROOVY store (k.. I'm SOOO taking you the next time you come visit) it's JUST the kind of store (a little more of a spiritual slant) that I want to own one day www.pulpdc.com I spent an hour and a half in there. just looking at all the things.. that's what I want my store to be.. an escape.. into sensory pleasure.. and imagination.. then i went to luna grill in DC by myself.. reading my book.. and home.. sleeping by 9:30 again... today I fiddled around in my studio.. made a card (how sad.. just made one.. felt a bit distracted but that's my issue.. gotta focus!) then i went to volunteer! Had a great time.. i think the reason why i'm doing it is to just be around people.. who are interested in art.. architecture.. I got to work the cash register a lot.. LOVE THAT!! from my sisters and my young girl dreams of working as cashiers when we got older... ah.. innocence.. i hung out with peter this evening.. went to eat at Hard Times .. yum.

    Funny.. but knowing my boss isn't going to be in for the next 2 days.. I didn't get that sense of anxiety I usually get like Sunday afternoon.. I have been calm and actually look forward to work tomorrow for some weird reason...

    Till tomorrow my lady and gentleman bugs.
    keep smilin.
    ancora imparo "i am still learning" in Latin
    kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home