QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, July 13, 2005

    High/Low 7.13.05

    Hey there

    What's up? It's mid week already.. for me, it's been a great week up to now.. everything seems to be flowing along splendiferously! I hope it continues this way...

    First off.. today is my mommy's birthday!! The amazing 6-0 today! She is doing well.. taking it one step at a time (literally) and recovering a little more each day!!! I think it's awesome!

    Good day at work.. got a lot done.. to the point where i was floundering to find things to do.. (not for long) always a good feeling! I found that there is a magazine just for greeting card creators.. so I signed up for a free issue. Hmm.. working on a new card right now... i think it's coming out really good so far...

    Went to the gym.. ran 2 miles! Rockin! Felt good.. I was talking to my co-worker Barbara (she plays tennis) about how for me, I choose not to drink water while i'm working out.. (running/elliptical) because it throws my focus.. and we were talking about making sure we got enough water that day.. So.. i drank a cold thingy of water while driving to the gym.. (i usually don't do that) and i'll tell ya.. it kinda worked.. I didn't feel so overheated. I know it sounds like a simple thing.. but I didn't think of it.

    Made a yummy dinner! My friend Frank helped me hook up the wireless internet! I was SO happy.. it took a while.. was on the phone till almost 11 last nite.. but i went to bed and it worked! I also came downstairs to write ya'll.. and it worked too.. BUT..i have the antenna on the floor.. and the connection is too weak.. I need to get an extender.. or move my CPU. So I am writing you on dial up this morning.. BIG poo. :( I need to fiddle around moving my cpu and hopefully i'll pick up a stronger signal.. not now though.. maybe tonite.

    Had a great meditation this morning.. Yesterday I wrote an email to the owners of Pulp.. that store I went to in DC this past weekend. Told them i'd love to talk to them about how they opened their store.. because it's my dream to open a similar store in Del Ray, Alexandria, VA. I haven't heard from them yet, but I have a feeling I will, if not, i'll go in there to talk to them. Well my meditation was 20 minutes of visualizing my store. yea!

    Ok my fellow spirits.. off to another day.. My thought for the day.. at least for the past few days.. I can see with clarity the fact that I need to focus on the positive.. trying to handle those moments of fear and dissapointment in the moment.. instead of trying to wish them away totally (for that's not what we're here for) this is school.. we are learning.. different teachers, classrooms, and tests.. If you are up right now.. feeling good..remember this feeling.. try to imprint it on your brain.. because there will be a moment when you need to hold on to that memory.. to help lift you when you are in the dark valleys.. If you are low right now.. feeling sad and/or angry.. frustrated and overwhelmed.. You too, need to remember this moment because when you are on top of Cloud 9.. the memory of the black cloud overhead is a reminder for us to be grateful.. gracious for all we have accomplished... for it is a lot.

    Ok.. that's my thought for the day.. it's where i'm at.. today anyway. :)
    ancora imparo "i am still learning" in Latin
    kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home