QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, July 29, 2005

    High/Low 7.29.05

    Hiety Ho my love bugs..

    Wassup? It's Friday.. this weekend went by quickly, to me anyway. BUSY weekend coming up.. NEW windows being put in tomorrow~~~~ How EXCITING!!! I"m psyched! I also have a lot to do prior to their install.. have to move all the furniture and take pictures/mirrors off the walls... I think it's going to be a late nite for me tonite.. I have my monthly event at Chapel tomorrow most of the day.. so I won't even be around for the install... oh well.. I"ll come home hopefully surprised. Currently, there are birdies living in the Box Air Conditioner on the 2nd floor.. i hope that they are not too disturbed when we take the AC out.. i am concerned about that.

    Tonite, pending the weather.. Naomi and I are going to see 'Shrek 2' outside in the park around the corner from us. An outside Film Festival this weekend... It looks quite omninous today.. they are calling for thunderstorms.. I hope it stays dry for the movie~!!!

    Tomorrow nite is Naomi's stand up gig! I know she'll do great.. a lot of her friends are going to be there.. a few I know from Chapel.. so I'm sure it'll be a nice time.. catching up in between jokes! :)

    Side note: I love my sister. I just want to say that today. No particular reason but that she is a wonderful sister and I am blessed.

    3 things that make me happy:
    1. Remembering that I have Chocolate Ice Cream in the Freezer!! WAHOO!!
    2. Trying to plan out my outfit for today so I can wear these COOL earrings I got at the beach!!
    3. Knowing it's Friday!

    2 Things I look forward to today:

    1. Enjoying my smoothie (Strawberry, Banana and Mango) while checking my email when I get to work while listening to the radio and bopping along.
    2. Reading a little more of my book 'Many were called, few were chosen' which decodes the reasons for obstacles in this life.

    2 Long Term things I look forward to:

    1. After you spend HOURS cleaning.. that really clean feeling wherever you go (I am predicting that i will be cleaning a bit after the windows.. I enjoy cleaning.. burn incense, listen to music, dance around.. and get that really clean "AHHHH..." feeling.
    2. Talking to Kyra about our idea to create a website that gathers really talented people in all artistic arenas.. and how this could possibly spawn something amazing!!!

    1 Person you are going to appreciate:

    1. only 1? ok.. today I appreciate Naomi.. she helps me in more ways than I can type here.. and I have become a better person for knowing her!!!

      Hope you have a great weekend!
      ancora imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
      Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home