QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, August 05, 2005

    High/Low 8.5.05

    YO YO YO!!!!

    what's shakin hot stuffs? It's Friday and AMEN to that!!! Feel like doing a dance for that fact! Still hot and muggy out.. but not unbearable in my opinion.. I hope it's not too muggy tomorrow.. for you will find me outside cutting down weeds... weed wacking.. and tilling the ground to make way for fall plants!!! Sad part is I should be wearing long sleeves and long pants.. so I don't get bit.. but sigh.. it's hot!!!

    Ok.. lot happened yesterday relatively.. here it goes.

    I got concerned about my arm sensations and stiff neck.. so i paid a visit to my doc... she said i could've pulled a nerve from lifting weights and/or it could be tendonitis. I would rather believe the first option. She gave me some anti-inflammatory meds.. we'll see.. my arm still feels weird a little... neck feels better...

    This AWESOME artist Johanna Wright sent me a postcard today.. saying that she is interested in Kyra and my idea for a website dedicated to women artists! ROCKIN!!! I LOVE getting mail!! Especially from creative women.. who are REALLY talented!! (thanks K... for telling me how to do the hyperlink inserts)

    I grilled a whole bunch of hot dogs for Naomi and I for dinner last nite.. There's something SOO summer about a grilled hot dog.. especially if it's a bit charred... love em burnt a bit! Pass on the bun thank you!

    And finally.. I worked on my new card.. check it out.. it's my previous posting called "I would be lying" card.. please let me know what you think!

    I think starting the weekend after next (Naomi and my party) I am NOT going to make ANY plans and EVERY waking moment of each weekend (except Labor Day weekend cause Naomi and I are going to Savannah!! YEA!!) I am going to be pluggin away at cards! Countdown to Art on the Avenue!! I'm SOOO psyched and proud of Kyra and I for making this brave move.. getting our art out there.. :) yea!

    anyway my feathers... I wish I had time for 3 things 2 things... maybe when I get to work i'll edit this posting and do it... but for now.. have a great weekend.. and I hope you'll let me know what you think of my card..

    onward and upward...
    ancora imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home