QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, August 10, 2005

    High/Low 8.10.05

    Hey ya everyone...

    what's up? Wednesday already... thankfully we got some rain yesterday to save the grass and plants from totally drying out.. we need some more rain...

    So Angela Foster will become my roommate!!!! As of next Tuesday when she drives down/over from Ann Arbor, Michigan... she will become a part of my awesome home.... I get really good vibes from her.. and I think we will get along just fine..If your wondering why I'm doing this.. it's because I want to have a financial bumper in savings.. so I can do things without fretting over where the money will come from... I do not have credit card debt.. so that's good.. but I would like to have that extra bit.. saving for a car.. or a trip somewhere fun.. (to see my friends everywhere else) I'm really kinda excited for her arrival.. I know it will be an adjustment.. for me and for Pez.. but I think it'll work out just fine! She is starting a job as a pastry chef at the Ritz Carlton.. and she will be working from 2-10:30pm.. so we'll be on opposite schedules.. which might work out really nicely.. whoa.. rambling... anyway.. so yea..

    Had a good day yesterday.. got back from job site around 4:30... and quickly jetted over to the gym to run.. I still can't figure out why my I get SO hot after a mile.. which tires me out quicker.. Had a reading last nite.. went well.. extra money for the party this weekend.

    Gotta lot to do before the party.. starting today I will begin getting ready for the party.. lots and lots to do.. but it'll work out just fine!!! What is meant to be..will be.. no worries...

    Oh yea... NOTE NOTE NOTE: If you try to call my land line phone.. you will notice that it's temporarily disconnected.. I have been throwing around the thought of disconnecting my land line.. because I have wireless.. to save money... So I talked to the phone company.. they suspended my service for a week... so I can see if I like just using my cell phone... I don't like it so far, very very weak reception in the house.. So.. if you need to get a hold of me.. CALL MY CELL... I have a feeling that as of next Thursday when I talk to the phone company again... I'll get my land line back.. I just feel better having it.. So yea.. if you need me.. call my cell.. if you dont' know what the number is.. and you want to talk to me.. email me.. and we'll chat (am NOT giving it out here)

    Anyway folksies... I hope your having a good week... I am having a good week.. yesterday I had one of those days.. when everything seemed to fit RIGHT into place.. I felt solid.. snug like a bug in a rug.. weird visual there.. Ever have those days when everything seems JUST RIGHT! Like goldilocks! :)

    Naomi is off to California for business... will be back Friday nite.. It's weird.. she lives next door and if I don't catch up with her for a day or two.. it feels like forever...

    3 things that make me happy:
    - drinking really cold water with lemon in a cup with a straw
    - Newspaper articles about the local hot spots where Reggae is the music of choice (I LOVE Reggae music!!!)
    - White T-Shirts

    2 things I look forward to today:
    - Beginning to get things ready for the party this evening.. which will make me feel like I'm accomplishing something.
    - Having hope that i could have another really good day!

    2 long term things i look forward to:
    - Planting a lilac bush in the back yard and smelling the beautiful flowers int he spring!
    - Buying my first car (I still want an almost new VW Passat)

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    - Kristine, my sister - she's grown so much in the past few years.. and I'm SO proud of her!!!

    Anyway.. i'm off.. into another day..
    onward and upward!
    ancora imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Kyra said...

    New roommate! That's exciting!

    9:57 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home