QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, August 09, 2005

    High/Low 8.9.05

    Howdy folks...

    What's going on? Tuesday already... it's a dark and overcast day here.. I don't remember the last time it's been dark like this at 7:30 in the morning.. I actually like it like this from time to time.. things are quieter.. softer.. and slower in this kinda light.. I keep the lights off.. and it's a soothing feeling.. unfortunately it makes me want to go back to bed...

    Yesterday I successfully accomplished MORE than what I originally set out to do... I had to go to a job site about 60 miles away (nice drive though.. drove in silence.. thinking) and I came back to the area a bit earlier than quitting time.. i had enough time to make it to the gym.. so I did.. ran 2 miles.. felt good.. then I met Angela Foster.. very nice.. I hope she decides to be my roomie.. i think it'd be cool.. I'll find out today or tomorrow.. I hope she does.. but was cutting it real close to making it to the focus group on time.. but I did.. by the hair of my chinny chin chin... focus group about internet use.. got out around 9:20. (eww) but made $100 bucks.

    The gym gives out this smoothie card.. buy 10 smoothies get one free.. well... yesterday I cashed in my free smoothie!!!! I was SO happy!!! You want to see a happy Kerilyn.. you should be there when I'm driving home.. with my awesome smoothie..after running.. euphoria i tell ya... :)

    Today I go BACK out to the job site 60 miles away (it's fine.. I'm getting expensed for the mileage) then I have a private reading tonite at 7, which is good cause it's extra money... and my guides are ready for it!!! Spirit power!!! :) lol.. no gym tonite (unless I can get back here early like yesterday)

    Still no word from the Art Institute of Washington... but I have hope.. She said she won't make a decision for 2 weeks.. so that's next week... I still have hope!!!

    3 things that make me happy:
    - Articles in the newspaper about local Reggae club hot spots..
    - Peanut M&M's
    - Getting to the job site yesterday and seeing that the installation was ahead of schedule.. and NO issues!!!

    2 things I look forward to today:
    - Making extra money WHILE helping someone else.
    - Daydreaming/thinking while driving out to the job site

    2 long term things I look forward to:

    - Having everything set up for the party.. white lights in the trees.. tiki torches... food and drink set up.. and taking a deep breath in.. AHHH.... so I can enjoy the party (and take great pics!)
    - Sunday evening.. after the party.. after volunteering.. when I can just CHILL and relax..

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    - Peter Jennings - I was SHOCKED to hear that he died!! He was a good reporter/anchorman and I know he will be missed. He seemed like such a gentle soul... onward and upward Peter!

    Anyway peeps... i hope you all have a great day.. whatever you do...
    onward and upward!
    ancora imparo " I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home