QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, August 08, 2005

    High/Low 8.8.05

    Hey everybody!!

    What's goin on? How was your weekend? Mine was really short.. but nice... I feel a little flustered this morning.. lots going on in this head of mine.. I feel all over the place this weekend.. my meditation wasn't very deep or focused today... I have a lot to do in the next few weeks.. a few unknowns out there (the job at the Art Institute of Washington, possible roommate, making enough cards for Art on the Avenue), money and my fear of not having enough... at the same time.. I DESIRE to find time to run.. at LEAST 2 times a week.. 3 times would be better..

    wow.. difficult to write this morning.... so bear with me while I flitter all over the place...

    Right now.. I'm listening to Sarah Harmer .. I've had this CD since Christmas.. but haven't really gotten into her.. till the past few weeks.. She's really chill.. I like her!

    Ok.. so I haven't done any cards this weekend... Why? I don't know.. it really purplexes me.. I HAVE to get on it.. I have been thinking about it.. If I have 300 cards for Art on the Avenue and sell them for $5.00 a card.. that's $1500 bucks!! I KNOW I can do this!!! I just have to sit my butt down... put on some cool music.. and get going... ugh.. I am frustrated at myself today.

    Naomi and I are having our Midsummer Party this weekend.. Saturday.. I feel like the house is clean enough for people coming over.. I need to go grocery shopping this week.. need to make potato salad.. and buy corn...get hot dogs and hamburgers (see.. random today) It's not AT ALL my feeling like i can't get it all done.. it's the money that bugs me..

    I've decided that starting TODAY.. I am going HARD CORE again on the no grain.. NO more cheating.. no more cheating!!!

    Yesterday I went to see my mom.. she wasn't having a good day.. tummy upset... had a moment with my father... (topic for another day) and then I spent the afternoon with my sister and her AWESOME roommates, Jason and Hendrick. We went to dinner.. then sat around... looking at newspaper.. drinking coffee.. and started watching the movie 'Alexander (whoa.. REALLY slow) good day yesterday, minus the dad issue.

    I got a very surprising phone call from (wow.. this is difficult to explain today) Michelle... my best friend of 7 years who.. last November (16th to be exact) we went our separate ways... well I was outside with Naomi's sister and brother in law yesterday.. they are AWESOME..they were pulling all the weeds (I can't even say they were helping me.. they were doing it FOR ME!) .. cutting down the monsters in the back yard (SO grateful!!!) (something else i have to do this week.. tidy up outside.. While outside.. I heard the phone... but thought eh.. came in.. to hear her message.. I was a bit, and still am; surprised... and stumped as to what to do... I have faith that whatever is to happen.. will.. so I choose to not overthink this..

    Tonite I 1. meet Angela Foster.. she could be my new roommate.. out of everyone i have talked to.. I get the BEST feeling from her.. she's 28... she's moving here from Michigan I think.. to be a pastry chef at the Ritz Carlton in Tysons Corner.. into healthy eating.. I'm going to meet her tonite at 6... then i have to scoot outta here.. because at 7:30 I have a Focus Group...

    OK.. in an attempt to get OUT of my angst for the moment... I really desire to do this today:

    3 things that make me happy:

    - The fact that my nails are growing.. FINALLY.. after all the abuse they've gone thru back in January...
    - My boss isn't going to be in the office today
    - I bought 2 AWESOME sweaters at Target this weekend, for ten bucks each, Awesome little "kerilyn-esque" embellishments on them.. sparkles.. and flowers.. LOVE!!! I also got this cute handbag for 10 bucks too.. (I went to this global Bazaar on Saturday.. wasn't all it was cracked up to be)

    2 things I look forward to today:

    - Meeting Angela Foster.. and finding out that she is as cool as I have been predicting.. and we talk about when she can move in.. oh yea.. and that Pez likes her too..
    - wearing my new sweater.. and using my new bag...

    2 long term things I look forward to:

    - Eating Kyoto's in Savannah. (The BEST Japanese steakhouse I've EVER been to!!!!)
    - Breathing thru this anxiety today.. and getting to more calmer waters in my head.. and my heart..

    1 person I am going to appreciate today:

    - Michelle.... it took bravery to call me yesterday.. and for what it's worth.. I give her props for doing it...

    Ok.. i'm going to take my frazzled- ness self and get ready for work.. wish you a day of calm waters.. (oh wait.. i wish that for me, right now!!)
    onward and upward.
    ancora imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home