QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Tuesday, August 16, 2005

    High/Low 8.16.05

    twinkle twinkle my little stars...

    how i wonder... what your up to? obviously I feel a bit better today... thankfully. I'm still quite pooped.. haven't caught up on rest... still feel like i'm going going going... Today Angela Foster becomes my roommate.. she'll be here around 5ish..after her orientation.. I have everything out of the spare room for her to lay down her stuff.. I still get really good vibes from her.. i hope this works out.. I'm a little nervous.. I haven't had a roommate since 2000 and I've enjoyed every minute of it... I will have to adapt to having someone around.. good thing is she works from 2-10pm.. so we're on opposite schedules..

    let's see.. what else is going on?

    i have NO plans this weekend besides getting a desparately needed pedicure and eyebrow waxing.. spend some time tilling the ground (maybe) so I can plant lilac bush in the backyard..and some more pretty flowers on the sides of the house.. and DEFINATELY... without a doubt.. make at LEAST 10 cards this weekend.. at LEAST.. I'd love to make 20..

    3 things that make me happy:
    - Fixing the Wireless router this morning so I can write to you all.
    - Early mornings.. when the world is still.. it FEELS differently.. softer.. I love it!!!
    - Knowing I have NO plans this weekend!!!

    2 things I look forward to today:
    - Hopefully, a light day of work today.. nothing too crazy.
    - Going thru the things/boxes of stuff that were in my spare room and throwing away/giving away LOTS of stuff I do not need. Practicing giving away everything..

    2 long term things I look forward to:
    - Hopefully scheduling with Kristine's (sister) hair dresser a time to change my hair color (different color red maybe???maybe dark brown???) highlights,lowlights and a cut (nothing drastic.. don't worry Matthew.. I won't cut it short.. yet)
    - I look forward to my life.. as I know it.. being different.. than today.. once I get into the flow with my cards.. and back into exercise... maybe (fingers crossed) traveling to Rosslyn every day to be at the Art Institute.
    - Seeing the movie In the Realms of the Unreal - about a great artist!!! Want to rent it soon!!!

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    - Whoever it is that restocks the shelves at the grocery store... so I always have what I desire right there.. in front of me.

    side note: I am a little dissapointed in myself... I know this life is about free will... choices.. and facing our fears... I try to bring awareness to that fact every day.. but I get dissapointed when a situation arises and I behave as though I do not know what the REAL situation going on is... like yesterday's sadness and frustration with the weekend.. status quo of things... it's there to test me.. to test my faith.. and sometimes I let my awareness fade into the abyss... thankfully I can kick start is when I power down my thoughts.. and get myself to a place of peace.. I'm working on it diligently..

    ok my little chicks... i wish you a fuzzy bunny slipper day..
    onward and upward.
    ancora imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Who wants to find out about treadmill review?

    8:56 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home