QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Friday, August 26, 2005

    High/Low 8.26.05

    Hiety Ho my sugar cookies!!!

    How are ya? I am great! It's friday.. and I am on a sugar rush at the moment.. I majorly cheated just now... someone brought in like EIGHT dozen donuts from both Krispy Kreme and Dunkin Donuts here at work.. I chose not to resist.. and had 2 glazed Krispy Kremers.. YEOWEE!!! I can feel the sugar rushing thru my veins!!! It's Friday.. life is SWEET!!! (no pun intended) so I choose to enjoy it!

    I didn't write this morning because Angela and I sat on the couch and drank coffee and caught up with each other.. I know i said this yesterday.. but I"m glad she's around... She left me a chocolate chip cookie this morning... left it on the coffee pot for me to find.. so nice... She's leaving town for the weekend today.. so we sat and chatted a bit.. she is SO a searcher just like me.. it's so nice to converse with someone who's able to articulate what she's "working on"... I love that!

    OK! So.... Peter came up with a GREAT idea.. that I am going to use for my cards!!!We were eating somewhere a few days ago.. and i showed him the fortunes that I keep in my wallet from my past jaunts to eat chinese food.. Some of the best sayings like "You constantly stuggle for self improvement" (which I think i do.. although I choose to not say I struggle with it) and 'You are a deep thinker with a knack for problem solving" (ok the deep thinker part yes, but i'm not so sure about problem solving) Peter said I should make up my own fortunes and put them in the cards.. I thought that was a great idea but when am I going to have the time to make fortunes... I'm going to be spending the time making cards? SO... I found a custom fortune cookie company online.. and called them.. This company will make me 100 fortunes for $5.00 and.... I can create (4) different sayings! I'm going to do it (next week when I get paid.. lol!!!) How awesome is that? Custom made fortunes in each card!!! Isn't that a great idea!! I want to create 4 sayings that are really personal.. and touch each person on an inner soul self level.. I have a week to think about it.. If you have any ideas.. please let me know!

    On the card tip.. I made (2) cards last nite! I coulda made 3 or 4 if I didn't suddenly have a yearning for something sweet and went on a trip to get chocolate covered macadamia nuts.. and bought an AWESOME pair of earrings while I was out satisfying my sweet tooth...only $10 bucks.. (ok I'm not raking in the dough right now.. I probably shouldn't of spent the money on new earrings.. sigh)

    This weekend I am READY for.. tonite i'm running for sure. Friday is always a good nite to run.. noone is there.. everyone is out.. I can have the run of the place! (no pun intended!! boy i'm funny today!) Then I don't know.. I might hang out with my friend Derek.. who I haven't seen in a long time... tomorrow is SLEEPING IN!!! doing cards (I WILL have 30 cards done by Monday! that's my goal) and dancing around to good music... then the window people will come in the afternoon to replace the window in the shower.. to a frosted glass... (who knows if my neighbors can see me in my birthday suit...while I lather up my hair... :) lol!!!) More cards and more cards.. Sunday sleeping in again.. and then.. Naomi and I go see Wayne Dyer at 2... yea!!! i'm psyched!!!

    This time next week I will be en route to Savannah! yea! I hope the weather is nice.. (and no hurricanes suddenly affect the warm fronts!)

    ok my buttercups.. you have a great weekend.. let me know if you come up with some simple and personal sayings for my fortunes..
    onward and upward.
    ancora imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home