QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, August 25, 2005

    High/Low 8.25.05

    What's up buttercups?

    It's Thursday... I wish it was Friday... It just doesn't seem plausable, after the day I had yesterday that I have another day to go thru... today should be the end of it.. another georgeous nite... cool breezes.. no air conditioning.. love it!

    I had a BUSY BUSY day yesterday.. I was, what they call in the restaurant business, being "weeded" or "in the weeds".. I was running around like a Chicken with my head cut off.. trying to accomplish a multitude of things... pertaining to work.. Had to meet with the part owner/woman on a project I'm working on and she is very intimidating.. she STARES at me... right in the eyes.. when I'm talking.. like a challenge.. You know how they say dont' look a dog in the eyes.. that's how i felt.. when she stares at me.. makes me want to yell out "WHAT? STOP STARING AT ME!! GIVE ME A BREAK!!! I'M LEARNING THIS NEW PROJECT!RUFF RUFF RUFF!!! ugh.. then i had to get ready for a meeting downtown.. ugh.. let's just say it was not the easiest of days.. but eh... keep smiling and moving on...

    Peter was making dinner, grilling out last nite.. it was his day off.. but I first had to run.. i only ran a mile but i needed to move.. to work off the frustration of the day.. I can say that i can tell my cardiovascular endurance is getting better.. it felt more natural.. Peter made yummy ribs and hamburgers on the grill.. homemade guacamole.. (yum!)

    My boss is out today and tomorrow.. and my other boss.. for this new project is out on Friday and Monday.. so I am going to try to get everything I can done today.. so I can have an easy friday... gonna try anyway..

    oh yea.. last nite after I got home from Peters.. I made another card! Only 298 cards to go!!! :) lol.. I can do it... i know it!

    3 things that make me happy:
    - Really happy that Angela is my roommate!! She left me chocolate covered strawberries and a cookie this morning when I got up to make my coffee!! (She's a pastry chef) How awesome is that? I feel blessed that she's my roommate.. I know that i will learn a lot from her.. and she could end up being a great friend!
    - I originally had to be at a job site at 8AM this Saturday.. and I found out yesterday afternoon that they needed to reschedule.. so I don't have to get up early!! Sleeping in!!! YEA!!!
    - Being able to tell that the running i am doing is working!!

    2 things I look forward to:
    - Going running tonite then knowing I have food for dinner.. that i don't have to make anything tonite!
    - Going to bed early (fingers crossed) I have been going to bed too late for me.. getting up later.. ugh.

    2 long term things I look forward to:
    - Tuesday, September 6th.. the day AFTER we get back from Savannah and knowing I do not have to go to work!!! I took off the day after labor day too!
    - Having a whole bunch of people I know come to my booth at Art on the Avenue!!!

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    - One of my bosses, Ken... He's in his early 60's and he admits that he's still learning.. and till unsure of what he wants to do with his life.. It's SUCH a comfort to hear that even he.. who has travelled around the world.. and owns part of the company I work for.. still thinks the same things I think of every day!!!

    ok my lovebugs.. you have a great day.. I'll try to do the same.
    onward and upward
    ancora imparo "i am still learning" in Latin
    kerilyn

    3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hopefully people spend their lives learning.

    Because lesson of my adulthood--most people never really mature!

    Once I realized that I knew that any skills, views, whatever, would put me ahead of the curve

    found you via Kyra

    12:02 PM  
    Blogger Kyra said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    10:39 AM  
    Blogger Kyra said...

    Please let Angela know that I have no problems with chocolate covered strawberries...so when I'm there in October, feel free to bring them on!
    :)

    10:40 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home