QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, August 29, 2005

    High/Low 8.29.05

    Hiety ho my little butterflies...

    How was your weekend? Mine was great starting around 1:30 pm on Saturday.. before that.. I was quite sad (as you can tell per my previous posting on Saturday) Then I talked to my Auntie.. and she shed some light on some things.. which felt both awkward and good to hear.. as all of our "stuff" can be.. awkward to see. She told me about this place.. in DC that you can go to receive light.. and it's free... as soon as she told me about it.. i felt compelled to go.. it was a strong feeling.. so I called.. and they were open.. as soon as the Window Man left (he replaced the window in the bathroom with a frosted/tempered glass instead of clear) I boogied myself downtown.. and went to this place.. Sukyo MariKari it's called.. It was a really interesting experience... like hands on healing.. and I can come back any time I wish.. and I will... well, It feels to me.. like doing that broke some of the blocks I was having...

    cause from there.. I walked down the street.. to this rug shop.. and had the most in depth and profound conversation with the employee at the rug shop.. he felt like i was meant to meet him.. it was really interesting.. wow.. maybe we'll hang out.. who knows.. then I got a phone call from the lady from Art on the Avenue.. and We're IN!!!!! She said that because of the overwhelming response for craft vendors.. it took a while to process everyone.. YEA!!! That shifted my WHOLE energy around!!! I came home.. made 10 cards... and went to bed... felt SO much better...

    Sunday.. got up early..my car wouldn't start.. ugh.. i guess at 194,000 miles.. my car should be praised for running so well.. for so long.. It started eventually and has been ok.. I LOVE my AWESOME CAR!!! Peter and I went to the Eastern Market in DC (I can't WAIT to take Angela.. roomie) so many cute things.. I feel " so much myself" when I'm doing that kinda stuff. Unfortunately Peter doesn't have the patience for walking around.. so we were there shorter than I would've liked (in his defense, I had a timeline to meet.. so it was probably good that we didn't stay long) Then we went to have brunch at the Carlyle Grand. I had never been there.. it was really good!!! Wow.. it is one of my favorite restaurants.. bit pricey.. so this just confirms my enjoyment! Peter dropped me off. and Naomi and I went into DC to see Wayne Dyer speak! After like almost 40 minutes of driving around trying to find parking.. it was frustrating.. we were 15 minutes late.. but under 'everything happens for a reason'.. we got a great seat.. probably closer than if we were to arrive on time! IT WAS AMAZING!!!! I mean... you want to talk about inspiration!!! Wow.. I know he touched me... I was crying a bit from time to time (go figure) and I know it also touched Naomi.. his daughter Skye sang these beautiful songs.. and we heard from this survivor of the genocide in Rwanda.. wow. it was POWERFUL!!! I think Naomi and I have become changed a bit because of this experience.... came home and made cards.. Peter and I got some grub, Mexican yum! .. worked on cards some more.. then went to bed..

    I can say that I had a blessed weekend.. a confirmation that life doesn't just happen willy nilly.. that there is a certain pattern to it.. that we are able to manifest what we desire.. if we focus on what we desire hard enough...

    So I think Naomi and I are postponing Savannah this weekend.. but I will still be off... working on cards.. going to the movies.. sleeping in.. cleaning... We aren't 100% yet about not going..we'll see how Mother Earth moves.. but it's a possiblity..

    side note: I am running this week! more than normal.. i chose to eat some not so healthy for me foods this weekend.. and I need to work it off..

    ok.. have a great week all!
    onward and upward.
    ancora imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home