QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Monday, September 12, 2005

    Night words...

    Something weird happened to me today... and i still can't figure it out.. so i thought i'd write about it...

    i woke up quite sad.. despair.. lonely..well you read my entry this morning... i was crying.. feeling angry at God and the Universe (which I know is me.. writing this for myself) not wanting to go on.. I was praying.. and asking for help... BEGGING for help...

    and then something weird happened.. I suddenly snapped out of it. I got a bit of money from Angela's rent.. and suddenly.. I was almost restored... it's amazing to me.. how money (or primarily the lack of it) can be the precipce of feelings of insanity.. of being out of control.. and having some.. even a little.. is like being back in the shallow end of the pool.. you can see your feet at the bottom of the pool.. it's strange. Going to be a stretch for you who know me as this spoiled woman.. to think of me always being on the broke end of the totem pole most of my 20's.. but i have been... with or without limited allowances and lack of financial education.. no matter how much money it is/was... it's amazing how much safer and saner i feel when I have a bumper.. a rainy day fund..

    i went back to work... and felt so much better... not even work my arrogant boss would/could bother me.. Was it angelic help? probably.. was I alone? definately not.. but I suddenly felt and still feel.. like what a doctor would say "his blood pressure returned to normal"... If how I was feeling this morning was abnormal.. I MUST figure out how to NOT feel that way.. because it's daunting.. like i'm trapped in my own scary movie.. (i don't like scary movies) and i can't get out.. or shut it off...

    I still feel great! Wow... it's amazing.. like 180 from when I opened my eyes..

    Like I said.. do i think it's a response from a prayer/s that i've been saying? heck yes. But it's amazing to me how NOT feeling at the bottom of the barrel.. is comforting to me.

    anyway.. back to our regularly scheduled rambling.. in the morning.
    nighty nite.
    kerilyn

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home