QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Wednesday, September 07, 2005

    High/Low 9.7.05

    Hey there.

    Wednesday.. another day off. It has been absolutely positively wonderful outside.. that's crispness is here.. that little tug on your sweater saying "Autumn is here!! I'm here!" The leaves on the tree in Naomi's yard have begun to shed they're leaves.. and I am starting to see more yellows on the trees.. it's happening.. the beginning of hibernation mode for our beautiful earth.

    So I got this email yesterday.. about saving the animals that were affected by the Hurricane (Thanks Scott) wow.. I emailed it to ya'll, I called the woman who is trying to help... Gosh.. listening to her voice mail.. her sincerity..I called the shelter in Mississippi.. they are needing homes for animals.. I will call them today.. see what i can do... maybe taking a kitty in that is scared would help. I pray that whatever i can do to help..will happen. Janet at the Shelter said that a lot of people in the North are helping... that it's overwhelming. GREAT!!! Let's keep it up! above is the website of the shelter... if you can do something.. send donations.. whatever you can.. let's do it!

    Yesterday morning.. I put on music.. and cleaned my living room.. dancing around... reggae music.. and chill loungey dance music.. it's amazing how much better we feel when our rooms are clean.. it shouldnt' surprise me.. it's all about energy. Feels SO much better!

    So starting yesterday afternoon..I felt more centered... I brought my cards upstairs from the basement. sat at the coffee table in the living room (Where i started doing cards) and spent like 5 hours and completed 30 cards! One whole type of card.. my book card... is done! I am VERY proud of myself.. I think it's easier to do my cards upstairs where it's sunnier.. and the breezes are floating around....

    Peter found someone who would buy my car for $1500 dollars.. which .. would be a miracle! My dad got the title.. and is on his way right now to bring title.. and swap out tires with my sisters car.. Who knows what is going to happen today... Sigh.. I'm a little nervous.. a lot of other people's energy today... my father's (who is HIGH negative energy) and Peter (who wants me to JUST DO IT.. don't be overemotional about it) my own energy (EEK! nervous tummy energy...)

    BUT.. on the other hand.. HOW FREAKING COOL would it be to drive to West Virginia this weekend in a new car! VERY! wow... I need to remain centered.. ohmmmmmmmm... i might meditate...

    "Peace - it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work, it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart." - Unknown (on my coffee mug right now)

    My friend Mary Ann wrote the nicest email to me.. she said i'm one of the most talented people she knows.. Wow.. how great is that? I feel blessed someone thinks that about me.

    Ok... well you have a good day.. if you are reading this and wouldn't mind.. say a prayer or affirmation or postive thought for me, would you? I could use it. Thank you.

    oh.. so i'm thinking of "u r jah" (jah=God in Rastafarian) for my lisence plate.. just pondering..

    Have a blessed day.
    onward and upward.
    ancora imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    license...i like the idea of the rasta on the plate...and that i could get 2 c a new car this weekend...get@me

    12:22 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home