QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, September 01, 2005

    High/Low 9.1.05

    hey

    don't feel like talking to anyone today, I might not... feel like crying.... i had a very challenging day... in every respect.. from every angle.. work... my boss told me 5 people complained about me... LONG story.. he told me to "not be me" anymore.. :( He said that I was too appreciative.. and i take it overboard.. wow.. i thought thanking someone was a nice thing to do.. guess not.. (Can you all see how this stifles my soul?) (already crying)

    my faith is really being pushed yesterday and today... i'll admit. I know it's going to be ok.. but I'm being really challenged this week....

    Then the car.. which I had the opportunity to drive all day... Thoughts from every angle on what people thought of Volkswagons, Jettas, cost of fixing them, and whether i'm "ready" for this.... i appreciate this.. but with the conversation about "not being me" first thing in the morning.. it was SO much more difficult to hear all this..

    It's was a really nice car.. i felt really good in it.. really enjoyed driving stick again... and not having the hard ride that my current car's state is in.. need new struts.. it was nice to have a keyless entry.. and i like the VW Key/entry remote..it's cool... it was red and although i never really saw myself in a red car.. it was pretty cool...

    I chose not to get the car.. I didn't want to make this decision alone.. and Peter was working... (give me a break.. i'm going from spoiled little daddys girl to making this decision.. i just want to have someone there to make sure I do this right..) they wouldn't let me "sleep on it' another day. (I might've changed my mind if i had a day to really think about it without all the work issues) But alas.... i guess it was not meant to be.. won't lie.. i'm quite sad... i know there are tons of cars out there.. but It was a nice car. and actually a pretty good price for what was in it.. que sera sera...

    But i will tell you this... by Christmas.. you BETTER BELIEVE (and if you don't..start wrapping your brains around this thought) I will have a new car... a used car but a new car to me... ) I cannot predict how long my current car will last... in that time i will research.. but if it dies tomorrow... well... you know what will happen.. that time period gets shorter for me to research..

    I was SLAMMED at work today... i didn't get to go home for lunch (drive the car) cause i had to go to a meeting... SLAMMED... as it stands.. i was supposed to take vacation starting tomorrow..but I have SO much work to do.. that i chose to come in tomorrow morning... so much to do

    and i'm not even excited to have a few days off? HOW FREAKING SAD IS THAT? i don't care... i dont' care if i have an extra day off... I DON'T CARE!!!!!! (still crying)

    my parents never called me to tell me how my mothers doctors appointment went.. that kinda upset me.. i called her.. and of course "medicine will make it better". and "my mental outlook is better now that i have the medicine".... 2 cortizone shots in the shoulder i guess does the trick.. (phyllis.. i didn't have the mental capacity to tell her about the medication you told me about but i will - thanks honey)

    the one obvious good thing that happened to me yesterday was the notice from Art on the Avenue that Kyra and i are in!!! YEA!!! And it was addressed to "Benchmarks" how cool is that? VERY!!! i know I have to get my patootie on the cards.. September 1st.. 30 days for 300 cards! Can i do it? i know i can.. this weekend i will order the fortunes and the clear bags..

    Anyway... lotsa good days... few bad days... this... is life.. I'm grateful because I have a home and a car to begin with.. unlike a lot of our southern folks... so i should be happy..... still sucks.
    onward and upward.
    ancora imparo "i am still learning" in Latin
    kerilyn

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love you as YOU! Anyone who has ever known you cherishes the experience. Don't EVER let someone get under your skin like your boss does. This man has serious issues and projects them on those around him. Brush it off and BE YOU!

    kmk

    10:34 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    at some point in your life you will have to start making decisions on your own...if u liked the car, u should have started your 5 years of payments asap...however, i was kind of thinking the whole red thing didnt seem consistant...just remember, if u fill out loan info w/ multiple dealerships multiple times, that will bring your credit rating down...u should probably decide who u want to lend from get an okay on a likely amount, and then shop dealerships easier, b/c your financing is already in place...

    1:02 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home