QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, September 08, 2005

    High/Low 9.8.05

    Hey all...

    how's your week? It's almost over... I think I couldn't of asked for better weather for these few days off I've had.. it's been glorious! Absolutely decadent weather.. that chill in the air in the morning.. and the beautiful breezes that blow thru the house...the amazingly blue sky with cotton ball white clouds... i love it! Have had the air conditioning off for more than a week now.. i really enjoy going to sleep to the sound of crickets ... SO nice!

    Let's just say that yesterday was the climax of emotion for me.. Wow.. i'm amazed at how physically present my fear of failing is, fear of making this my first purchase which means responsible decision. My reaction to the decision whether I should or shouldn't buy this car... was surprising to me. I cried and cried.. like a frustrated baby would for hours! I still have some tenseness in my head from all the crying.. I feel a bit exhausted today... thankfully only in the office 1/2 day.. then I'm on my own this afternoon.

    I got an offer from someone to buy my car for $1250 dollars. Above Kelley blue book.. I have this feeling though.. that I can get $1500 for it. There are 2 more interested people, this evening.. so we'll see. If I can get 1500 for it, then I will go get the Jetta (I have to buy a car at that point, i won't have a car to drive.)

    Going to West Virginia this weekend.. for a wedding of an old friend whom I haven't seen in years. I am excited to see her.... I remember so vividly.. her and i going to a thrift store.. and her trying on a Wedding dress... it was like $15 bucks. In a few days I'll get to see what she REALLY is going to wear. I haven't been to Morgantown, WV in a LONG time! Years. I'm excited to see how the town changed.. go down memory lane... see our old house... also hoping to walk around.. taking in the clean air.. and the energy.. that i was once a part of. Maybe the leaves will have started to change...

    I don't know what to say... I'm feeling a bit out of sorts today.. it's fear. I know I have faith that something bigger than me is helping out... but wow... it's amazing how, when I feel the fear.. how I want to say that i am totally alone..,.. how quickly i denounce everything that I believe in.. wow.. it's an inner red flag to myself what I have to work on. This is a tough lesson, in the moment, It appears.. When things get stressful.. that's when I need to LEAN on my faith.. not decide that because I am not receiving a miracle.. that God doesn't exist. Wow.. it's been an amazing few days. Would I wish them back, no. but important ones nonetheless...

    On a good note, I'm trucking along on the cards, I made 10 cards last nite. It really helps to plant myself in the living room, on the coffee table, than the basement.. interesting. And because I've decided to go to WV on Saturday, instead of Friday like I was originally planning to... I'm hopeful to get 30 cards knocked out between tonite and when I leave on Saturday morning.

    ok all.. have a great day... i'm going to try to as well.
    onward and upward.
    ancora imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Elton, Fats among perfomers at Katrina benefit
    Big names such as Elton John The concert, dubbed "From the Big Apple to the Big Easy," will also feature Jimmy Buffett Stevie Nicks Lenny Kravitz Bette Midler John Fogerty In addition to underwriting the show, ...
    Hi, I was looking around some blogger blogs for some ideas to start my own on child care management software
    and you have given me some great ideas. Good blog. I will check it out every week. Thanks

    8:04 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home