QUOTE FOR THIS MOMENT:

" There is nothing for you to go back and live over, or fix, or feel regret about now. Every part of your life has unfolded just right. And so --now -- knowing all that you know from where you now stand, now what do you want? The answers are now coming forth to you. Go forth in joy, and get on with it.." - Abraham via Jerry and Esther Hicks



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from this dreamer girl. Make your own badge here.


Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test
  • My lists!
    Check em out!
  • My Space Profile
    It's Kerilyn!
  • Etsy - My online shop!!!!
    Benchmarks!!To the masses!!!!
  • My Tumblr List
    Attempts to be more social!
  • A Show of Hands
    My First Shop here in Alexandria!
  • Faces Day Spa!
    Hilton Head, SC
  • MY AUNTIES WEBSITE!!!
    It Runs in the Family!!!
  • The Paper Doll
    A Kindred Spirit for Sure!
  • Kyra's Brilliance
    Kyra's Blog/Creative Entries
  • WhyKyra.com
    Kyra's portfolio site
  • HAPPY NEWS!!! 24 HOURS A DAY!!!
    When your tired of who's right and wrong..and who's hurting who...
  • PostSecret
    Anonyomous Secrets - Postcard Style!!!
    Some of them are VERY heavy.. beware!
  • Wish Jar Journal
    You'll find inspiration here!!
  • Kim's Suitcase
    Check out her illustrations,her journal, and her photos!!SO inspiring!
  • Johanna Wright
    Talented Artist Chic..
  • Washington Post
    Article on the Art Community in Washington DC
  • Explorations
  • High/Low

    Daily goings on in my consistantly metamorphasizing life.. trying to figure life out.. as it throws me around a bit. Enjoy!

    "I have learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

    Thursday, September 15, 2005

    High/Low 9.15.06 Only Thursday?

    hey ya'll.

    This week is going by relatively slowly for me... it's like in slo mo.... it's weird.. yesterday was a bit muggy out.. a drastic difference from the past weeks glorious weather.. i think today will be humid too.

    Getting more excited to get my hair done.. countdown to new 'do' !!! Yea! I wonder what it's going to look like... feel like.. the color? i don't know! :)

    thanks for your support everyone... I really do appreciate it... I love that I have a silent (and sometimes not so silent) support group waiting in the wings to catch me.. emotionally, spiritually, what have you... that is a great comfort. Thank you.

    Went to Baltimore yesterday for a Trade Show of Interior Design/Furniture products.. It was fine.. nothing earth shattering. I met up with my girl Davina for lunch.. good to catch up...! I saw some people who I only get to see but once a year... I showed some of them my cards.. I got great responses!! It's an awesome feeling to have someone say "wow.. Kerilyn.. these are really great!" Makes me feel like I'm working on my calling.. even though I'm not sure what that is exactly..

    Came home.. made a yummy hamburger.. and got some cards done. I made 2 mistakes.. partially because i was more entralled with watching TV and I wasn't paying attention.. 2 card mistakes equals 30 minutes.. and I really need to be more vigilant with my focus... either I watch a movie that I've already seen.. so my interest isn't anywhere else but on my Benchmarks... I didn't get as many cards done as I wanted.. Cause the season finale/premiere (don't know) of Veronica Mars was on... I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! I am definately hooked.. (plus I really like her hair/makeup/outfits)

    Had a great meditation this morning... went quite deep.. that hasn't happened in a while.

    3 things that make me happy:
    - Thinking of butterflies ( I've been thinking about them a lot lately)
    - Thinking of planting a lilac bush in the backyard in the next month.. and putting in a little pond in the spring... maybe get a frog.. (LOL.. i'm funny!)
    - I know that my life, as I see it today, will NOT be like this in a year.. or even 6 months from now.. and I am hopeful that my wish for financial, emotional, spiritual, creative abundance befalls upon me RIGHT NOW....

    2 things I look forward to today:
    - My morning smoothie.. (I was running late yesterday and didn't get to make one.)
    - The end of the workday.

    2 long term things I look forward to today:
    - The possiblity of rekindling (2) friendships that have fallen out...I am optimistic.
    - Dancing to some great Reggae music somewhere.. sometime... I need a good nite of dancing to music that makes my blood flow!! Davina - Dancing soon????

    1 person I am going to appreciate:
    - To every single person out there on this earth.. I can't say just one person.. Everyone in this world has encountered heartache.. minor or major.. and I want to appreciate you that read this.. and all those that enhabit this earth.. (even the dark energies) because they too.. have those crazy times.. those moments when everything seems to fall apart... and yet somehow they get thru.. KUDOS TO ALL OF US!!!!! WE ARE GREAT!

    We are all doing the best job that we can... sigh.. Why are there rude, crude, and mean people out there.. that affect us??? Because somewhere.. behind their eyes... in their memory roladex.. is a check list of how to survive, what's worked up to now... and truly.. they are just scared and lonely boys and girls.. who need help and love.. just like us gentle souls... frustrating? HECK YES.. but those bullies.. and mean people are no different than us.. they just project their fear differently.. remember that today (ok.. i'm saying this for me... maybe it will help you too.. )

    Anyway... I wish myself and yourselves.. a wonderful day.. jam packed with clarity about our lives.. where we want to go.. and appreciation for where we already have been.. RIGHT NOW.

    onward and upward
    ancora imparo "I am still learning" in Latin
    Kerilyn

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ker,
    I love Lilac bushes and I have been wanting to plant one forever, so next spring I am going to plant one and I will think of you whenever I look at it......And what's wrong with frogs??? They are all over my house, not the slimy ones but the ceramic ones, I lovem. HAHAHA Love ya and miss ya lots!!!!

    10:52 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home